**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.1.5 Crossbones

Comments

• NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    Medusa with blackbolt synergy fully boosted should work also mags fully boosted should outlive poison
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    I see people saying Magneto and I guess with enough revives he will work but he dies quick with poison. Not sure it’s worth as many units as it’d take that way.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Tbh you should wait till you have a counter. None of yours will work so just be patient and wait. Once you have a counter you won’t spend many units. I used Iceman and did it in 2 revives 5* Rank 4
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    MEDUSA is poison immune and MOLE MAN can ABSORB THE POISON WITH MONSTER MASS so they can survive. Try it with them and see if you can get him down some health, with those!
  • IgotgoldpoollolIgotgoldpoollol Posts: 10
    Thanks guys while your all here who's doing the shang chi event?
  • VABBI2003VABBI2003 Posts: 44
    edited May 2021
    I did it with medusa when vigor was there but biohazard wasn't. Took only 1 revive with a fully boosted r4 meds
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    DRTO said:

It's not an easy fight for sure, but doesn't need a nerf since it already got one. Show us your roster so we give you tips on what champs you should use.

A nerf? Please. Corvus and Omega were top tier counters who could heal off biohazard bleeds. The warlock/vision synergy allowed any bleed immune champ access to 60% fury in perpetuity. That change wasn’t a nerf at all, and that’s before you even get to his personal buff making him way tougher to fight.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yeah after doing the boss (I 100% cleared it pre-nerf) I can confidently say you just need to get good. I soloed it with a r4 Rogue. Very easy fight, just a little long.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Yeah after doing the boss (I 100% cleared it pre-nerf) I can confidently say you just need to get good. I soloed it with a r4 Rogue. Very easy fight, just a little long.

She can even blok of hea helling if play corroet

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I killed him with Red Hulk.
    oh and units man too 😂
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    I found him more difficult that Sentinel..

What about Aegon? Would it work (purify poison debuff)?
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    I did it with Archangel and a ton of units... but that was back with biohazard where the only counters were robots and Iceman.
    Right now, any hard hitting champ with poison immunity is the best counter.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Monk1 said:

This is troll post really.. given they just released new challenge on him and we are doing it with mutant only teams

Maybe I'm just blind but I dont think theres a Rogue in the roster picture
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    i just one shot him today with a rank 4 Rogue. that fight is ten times easier than it was the first time i did it pre-nerf. nerfing it further would make it even more of a joke
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    I believe capiw should've work with skill champ and high sig, am I wrong?
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    Tons of champs can do this now. It’s a whole lot easier now after the nerf. Rogue did it easily on the new carina challenge.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Aleor said:

I believe capiw should've work with skill champ and high sig, am I wrong?

He won't. He only removes debuffs after he has gained a kinetic charge. Any debuff gained before that stays
    Cleared last 4 parts with Aegon.. no issues.
  • Captain_Dp7Captain_Dp7 Posts: 30
    I think the biggest problem for us progressing players is, that the "unit-man" strategy no longer works. (You know, like Lagacy got Cavalier with Lags Jr) This is because of the arc overload (regen already at the beginning) and because of his insane shrug of. Not everyone has the roster immediately to do this. I do Uncollected difficulty every month 100% and still can't do it. My best option is Omega, but he is unawekend and not ranked up yet. I will make him a horseman for the fight too, then it will be a Joke. But it takes time to get there which is very annoying.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

I think the biggest problem for us progressing players is, that the "unit-man" strategy no longer works. (You know, like Lagacy got Cavalier with Lags Jr) This is because of the arc overload (regen already at the beginning) and because of his insane shrug of. Not everyone has the roster immediately to do this. I do Uncollected difficulty every month 100% and still can't do it. My best option is Omega, but he is unawekend and not ranked up yet. I will make him a horseman for the fight too, then it will be a Joke. But it takes time to get there which is very annoying.

Aren't you seeing people clearing him with r4 rogue?
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    edited May 2021

Anyone with Salve or Willpower can survive after the poison. After that, you could become an intercepting god. Not the easiest method though.

To be fair it’s not that hard as he’s super reliable to backdraft in the corner and the node means you throw more sp1 than normal so you build your powerbar and his quicker, less intercepting more special baiting proportionally to a normal fight.

The difficulty comes if you have to drag him out of the corner to get a special which happens sometimes then you can end up taking a risk to get the rotation back. In this situation I’d hit his block to back him up in the corner again and then bait and punish a heavy rather than risking a standard intercept or parry.

• BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    @Igotgoldpoollol why is moleman not working, does he not shrug the poison at start of fight? Can’t outdamage regen?
  • Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 152 ★★
    This same boss I just took down hours ago with only two revives, it's who u're talking about?. Maybe you just need to get a better counter for him, or improve ur skill, cos he was pretty straight forward for me, and mind u,he has been nerfed b4 so give it a rest and fight him at a later date.
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    depending on the path you choose...that 4* r5 aegon can shrugg off debuffs depending on your combo meter when fighting cb..
    I’ve done first paths with roster adequate to the defenders and taken him off with either - Archangel or Magneto (with units).

Last 4 paths as I didn’t want to use anymore units I took a risk and went with Aegon (even poison one path). I feel sorry I didn’t use him from the beginning.. poison has been shrugged off, damage insane (brought Proxima and Champion for synergy plus Hemidall in the case I’d get hit).
  • Captain_Dp7Captain_Dp7 Posts: 30
    Pulyaman said:

Aren't you seeing people clearing him with r4 rogue?
    Yes I do, but I don't have a 5* Rogue (which is actually a very good counter). Neighter do I have Sentinel or Ghost or CMM for that matter. My best poison immunes atm are rank 4 Hyperion and r 3 Medusa, but they can't outdamage him and you can't really ramp them up in the fight with fury or armor break. And for example 5/65 Colossus does hardly more damage than he regens at the start before dropping from poison.
This discussion has been closed.