**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Issues with Intercepting [Fixed]

cUbA_LiBrEcUbA_LiBrE Posts: 1,123 Guardian
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi there,

I noticed that it is very hat to intercept while using Angela. It appears that her medium attack (sword hit) seems to excecute to slow to hit the enemy. I get way to ofthen hit as with other Champions.

This is also a problem with Thor, Ronan and Jane Forster. Could you please take a look into this?

Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Xcrøss_TRXcrøss_TR Posts: 142
    edited October 2017
    I have the same problem with Guillotine and Spiderman (Classic)
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    I just came here to post about this. Had problems in AQ and now I’m using her in 5.3 getting wrecked.
  • It does work best with medium attacks (my opinion and experiance) except for those Champions I have mentioned.
  • Is there any comment on this?
    Thor, Ronan, Jane Foster and Angela are not usable if you can't intercept (at least for me). Intercepting is a huge part of my fighing style so it is essential for me, that this is getting corrected.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @cUbA_LiBrE. I'm going to take this to the team so that they can take a look at it for us. Thanks for this information.
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    cUbA_LiBrE wrote: »
    Hi there,

I noticed that it is very hat to intercept while using Angela. It appears that her medium attack (sword hit) seems to excecute to slow to hit the enemy. I get way to ofthen hit as with other Champions.

This is also a problem with Thor, Ronan and Jane Forster. Could you please take a look into this?

This definitely is an issue happening with thor, ronan and jane. I always get intercepted instead even though i dash forward with the same timing like i do with different champs
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    I’ve noticed it with a few champs, Storm and Ultron today.
  • Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey @cUbA_LiBrE. I'm going to take this to the team so that they can take a look at it for us. Thanks for this information.

Thanks a lot!
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    The speed has changed. AW especially and Thor and Hela in event quests. You have to attack sooner if “snap back” intercepting. Other methods leave you exposed with medium attacks if AI decides not to block. Speed is what I’m noticing.
  • Nerfed2Def wrote: »
    The speed has changed. AW especially and Thor and Hela in event quests. You have to attack sooner if “snap back” intercepting. Other methods leave you exposed with medium attacks if AI decides not to block. Speed is what I’m noticing.

I think that it is always a new challenge to fight new champions rather then a increase amount of speed.

But it is in fact pretty difficult to intercept with Thor, Ronan and Jane Foster. And that has been like this for a long time. I never bothered because I never had Thor duped and after 12.0 I did not want to awaken him anymore (also I got Hyperion in Arena).
    But I do have a use for Angela, because she is fun to play and does some decent damage, but I am struggling because I have to switch the fighting style in order to avoid failing at intercepting. It would be nice to get this fixed. Maybe speed up her second medium attack to the levels of all the other medium attacks.
  • Was this already fixed?
    I noticed that intercepting with Angela works far more often. Also I think the animation of Ronans medium attacks looks different and interception might acutally work.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Okay, it looks like this should be fixed now. Please let me know if any of you have any further issues with this. Thanks!
  • cUbA_LiBrEcUbA_LiBrE Posts: 1,123 Guardian
    edited December 2017
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Okay, it looks like this should be fixed now. Please let me know if any of you have any further issues with this. Thanks!

It’s not fixed, nothing is ever fixed with this game. Same issues every update... just every update leads to MORE issues. What a joke.

Not True! Don't play the game if u think it's ****. I think this Update is great. Did not mention anything wrong with the gameplay so far.

BTT:
    "@Kabam Wolf"
    Interception is fixed. Angela is working just fine. I also testet with Thor, Ronan and Jane Foster. Works really fine. Thanks alot

EDIT:
    How do I mention you Kabam Wolf?