**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How do you explore the monthly eq?

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
How do you explore the monthly eq? No matter what difficulty it is, I am interested in hearing the rest of the communities methods.

How do you explore the monthly eq? 218 votes

Complete the entire eq, then go back and explore
67%
DNA3000Vdh2008DrZolaBitterSteelDrenlinjdrum663LuciusVorenusNumanphillgreenGameBreakerTerrajp2835MagrailothosGNASTYmyPUNCAKESilvsCharsCropDusterNojokejaymThatGuyYouSaw235Furious_Fighter1 147 votes
Explore quest by quest
17%
Timone147SaiyanAzKicker316ccrider474allinashesTheVyrusSundance_2099WardenclockGatorSlam_MrvKnHendrossMenkentrojiblanco555Ackbar67Little_Crocodili29QuattrucciItsDamienSpadeHunterNo_oneukOGAvengerChaos_Emperor786 39 votes
Both
8%
GamerJwallace25OnmixCupidyuwNapaHeroXva23Captain_Pug30Kill_GreyIron_Patriot_is_litEwell65SSS69GalliantWarrior_0TBLTed_n00bgentSparx265Tuffers2EtherealityBurrito2525QuantumEmperorXVLBN1 19 votes
Other
5%
Uncle_Fatty_247Lvernon15ReferenceAustin555555PulyamanSilver_SagaErosenseiogErcarretpete8388ZanerJayEZplayFlyGalaxyBombfiremoon712 13 votes

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    I guess this is most in line with what I do.

Complete it then do random paths in random quests until I’m done
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Other
    If eq completion is on, I start with cav difficulty. If not, I start with auto playing normal, heroic and master for completion. Then whenever eq completion comes, I do cav and uncollected. Else do the easier difficulty. I try to explore Cav, UC, Master and heroic by the end of the eq without using energy refills.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    Other
    When I'm not a moron, I do an initial run of the UC first and then go on to Cavalier. However, I am a constant moron. I'm much more interested in both the Cav rewards and challenge, so I tend to start there and do an initial run before going back to UC, completing it, then exploring Cav fully. I usually throw in the other difficulties as well, if I need specific resources (damn you, Cav and UC, for not rewarding t1a or t4b!).
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Complete Cavalier EQ on the hardest path first. Then explore from the hardest to easiest path backwards ch 3,2,1.

Then move to UC doing the same
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Ideally I'd do the same as Sw0rdMaster, but I'd continue down to Master, then run completion on Heroic and Normal for internet points. Sometimes I skip exploring Cav if I'm weak on counters.

Since the autoplay feature got added, I now seem to autoexplore Master first. Just feel like being lazy at the start of the month, I guess.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

Ideally I'd do the same as Sw0rdMaster, but I'd continue down to Master, then run completion on Heroic and Normal for internet points. Sometimes I skip exploring Cav if I'm weak on counters.

Since the autoplay feature got added, I now seem to autoexplore Master first. Just feel like being lazy at the start of the month, I guess.

Solid and ideal way to do it. If you can knock out the hardest paths, you know the rest will be fine.

And if you're on Marvel Insider, completing the first 3 difficulties is where the big monthly points come from so it's worth the completion on auto fight and even if you use energy refills, yiu get them back in units for the completion.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Other
    If I don’t do day 1 explo I do the quests that coincide with class combat events
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Explore quest by quest
    The team swapping gets tedious in Cav, so I explore each quest in order. Bosses are easier for me with the repetition too.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Explore quest by quest
    I started in Cav difficulty going quest by quest so I didn’t have to keep setting my team up. I found it simpler to just keep replaying with the same team.

The others I do once through before I explore.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Completion run first.
    Usually do the hardest path running through the first time.
    After that, I start with final chapter and work backwards
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Other
    It depends. If I need T2 alpha, I’ll complete then explore and if I don’t really need rank up recourses at that moment, then I’ll explore as I go
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    Other
    I do complete and then explore but I explore the event quest a bit differently than most.
    Most would probably start exploring from Quest 1 and work their way up.
    Not me, I go from the hardest and longer quests first, the last two quests obviously, as they are the ones with the new characters.
    So then when I do Chapter 1 and 2, I don't have to think "man these characters are BRUTAL how am I supposed to explore this month?"
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Both
    Complete initial run of UC then explore working backwards, then complete and explore each as I go along in master then just do a run in heroic. Now I try to do as much as I can in cavalier and weep.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Initial run through of Cav. Then explore backwards quest by quest to avoid team swapping. Repeat for UC, then initial clear of the other difficulties.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 643 ★★★
    Explore quest by quest
    I start on cav. See what I need team wise for 1st map because of nodes the explore the 1st. So forth and so on till it is 100 because I don't want to keep screwing around with team selection.

After cav is explored I go back in difficulty then run through the quests and keep hitting replay on last map go back to map 1 just replaying same team till done. It stops me from having to change teams and I can just keep moving as far as my e will take me to keep wasted time and lost e to a minimum.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Initial run through Uncollected; then start exploring UC and Cavalier depending on which champs it needs, and if they're tied up in War.

Autofight through lower difficulties when I'm at work, or it's a Hero Use day.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Slowly
  • DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 130
    I do an initial pass of cav and uncollected. Then autofight initial clear of lowest 2. Then inwork through them doing higher as completion event is in and lower qhen its not. I maximize my completion points that way and git milestones.
    For the initial clear of cav i specifiaclly do NOT read boss nodes. Figure if its easy enough not knowing what im facing it is easier when i know.
    I also choose my path rotation by starting at 12 o'clock and working paths clockwise
  • ZanerJayZanerJay Posts: 131
    Other
    I complete then explore backwards
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I go for hardest path in Cav and thn explore quest by quest. This way interest doesn't fade away
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I don't.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Other
    100% one quest at a time, all difficulties, starting from the lowest and finishing with UC (or cav for the first few ones), so that I'm totally familiar with that specific boss when reaching UC/cav. It usually takes most of the month especially when the SQ also requires energy, like this month, but there's no rush, the goal being avoiding the use of items on the UC/cav difficulties at all cost, keeping them for variants and exploring act 5.
  • legrindlegrind Posts: 81
    edited May 2021
    its nice
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Other
    UC completion, then Cav completion + exploration, then Master completion, then Heroic completion, then exploration from UC to Heroic. Pilot run Normal in case of energy available.