**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How do I use 5 star Aegon

Just got 5 * Aegon and not sure how he works. Mine is not awakened. I ve been told hes really good though. I also got juggernaut so that was an L unless someone has a use for him too.

Comments

• pls
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Unfortunately he's only great if he's awakened anddd at high sig.

Unawakened he's not going to do that much for you.
  • you need him awakened, and then he can store combos between fights. Every certain number of hits you get a bonus for aegon which is why he is one of the best ramp up champs in game. Unfortunately it is tied to his awakaening.
  • AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    Wait for a 5* skill awakening gem, save your 5* sig stones and when you can awaken him and put 150+ sig stones into him, rank him up. Until then you might wanna use him in the arena just to get to know him but that's about it. Still, congrats. Many players still wait for their 5* Aegon. I waited for him to be awakened quite some time.
  • Thanks a lot guys
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,483 ★★★★★
    MLLLM
  • what?
  • BelaPichBelaPich Posts: 89
    Put that question on YouTube dude 😬