**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Now this change the story for me to TB. Little but 1more annoying hurdle to become TB

BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

This was really awesome pull. Tho i own him as 5/65 but T5cc nexus didn't give last 10% of tech for Tb but i have mutant t5cc from abyss. So it's like win win situation for me still. Only hurdle for me is Exp level and Ton of iso. Out of boosts and refills. Hope I will be TB before end of the month.

Comments

• PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Will3808 said:

Pulyaman said:

I still don't understand how people are approaching TB before even hitting Level 60.

Content rushing is what people do nowadays. Most don't even bother to explore act 5 nowadays. Get to cav as fast as possible and realize later that the exp. levels are not just numbers but are required to increase your inventory cap. I can't exactly blame them, every beginner's guide that I see says get to 5.2 as soon as possible, and then to 6.1 as soon as possible.
    This is one of the reasons it’s important that kabam is planning on redoing the early game content to help people learn how to play better. I’m also hoping they increase the xp gain so that people aren’t able to rush through everything without being the proper level. Good job though op.
    So what if they not the proper lvl if they doing it what’s the point of increase of exp gained?

• PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Piviot said:

Will3808 said:

Pulyaman said:

I still don't understand how people are approaching TB before even hitting Level 60.

Content rushing is what people do nowadays. Most don't even bother to explore act 5 nowadays. Get to cav as fast as possible and realize later that the exp. levels are not just numbers but are required to increase your inventory cap. I can't exactly blame them, every beginner's guide that I see says get to 5.2 as soon as possible, and then to 6.1 as soon as possible.
    This is one of the reasons it’s important that kabam is planning on redoing the early game content to help people learn how to play better. I’m also hoping they increase the xp gain so that people aren’t able to rush through everything without being the proper level. Good job though op.
    So what if they not the proper lvl if they doing it what’s the point of increase of exp gained?

What he was saying is a pro-game rusher move. You can gain levels quicker, gain more mastery points and more inventory space.
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Exploring Act 5 has some good rewards, and from memory, with the right amount of luck and skill... the only REAL pain in the neck is the Collector. And of course having to fight him several times to explore the quest, too.
    When I finally went back to explore the Collector quest, after the first run years ago with a R4 Blade and a R4 AA both as 5 stars at my disposal(I couldn't intercept so I died 30 times. No, seriously), I had a R5 5 star Corvus and tore through Collector like he was a bag of chips.
    Then I got shafted on the rewards, which typically happens whenever I beat story content sadly.
    I don't blame newer players from trying to get Thronebreaker as quickly as possible tbh.
    They are kind of doing Cavalier players dirty, plus that daily crystal alone makes me want to become Thronebreaker, too.
    And with the arena changes, I kind of feel bad for newer players, as the only way they can play most of the arenas soon, is if they beat the Collector(especially since Uncollected players are most likely not gonna be hunting for the 3 or 4 star champs but people who are "Proven" could actually put a 4 star Shang Chi to good use for Act 5, also thinking about how much units you are missing out for revives for the collector... it kind of makes it even harder).
    But if the R3 requirement wasn't there, I'd most likely push myself even harder to beat Act 6.
    So all in all, congrats on OP for having a good champ to R3.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

Skill and dedication I guess

I recommend act four exploration if you haven’t done that yet. Best way to level up and a good spot to gain ISO.

Yah I have already started saving refills. I have only 1 exp boost so I am going to gather atleast 10 refills before jump in act 4
    Pulyaman said:

Actually I have explored 7.1 and act 5 already. Exp level don't show player's skill level though I agree exp level cap is there for a reason and it's good to have speed breakers. But it's I think very unfair and disrespectful for players when someone says they should not rush or say why they doing something if they are not at specific level. I don't mean you by this . It's just my opinion

Good job though, OP.

Thanks mate 👍👍
    Will3808 said:

Pulyaman said:

Thanks
    edited May 2021

Pulyaman said:

Exploring Act 5 has some good rewards, and from memory, with the right amount of luck and skill... the only REAL pain in the neck is the Collector. And of course having to fight him several times to explore the quest, too.
    When I finally went back to explore the Collector quest, after the first run years ago with a R4 Blade and a R4 AA both as 5 stars at my disposal(I couldn't intercept so I died 30 times. No, seriously), I had a R5 5 star Corvus and tore through Collector like he was a bag of chips.
    Then I got shafted on the rewards, which typically happens whenever I beat story content sadly.
    I don't blame newer players from trying to get Thronebreaker as quickly as possible tbh.
    They are kind of doing Cavalier players dirty, plus that daily crystal alone makes me want to become Thronebreaker, too.
    And with the arena changes, I kind of feel bad for newer players, as the only way they can play most of the arenas soon, is if they beat the Collector(especially since Uncollected players are most likely not gonna be hunting for the 3 or 4 star champs but people who are "Proven" could actually put a 4 star Shang Chi to good use for Act 5, also thinking about how much units you are missing out for revives for the collector... it kind of makes it even harder).
    But if the R3 requirement wasn't there, I'd most likely push myself even harder to beat Act 6.
    So all in all, congrats on OP for having a good champ to R3.
    I agree with you here. Cavs are getting shafted thats why I pushed for TB. And act 5 was actually best act for me till now. It's more harder than 7.1 in difficulty scaling as some nodes were introduced for 1 time and it was really hard in beginning to play around.. I really enjoyed it. And beating collector for first time is very satisfying. But when we own r5 5 stars he is easy. G2099 soloed him during exploration.
    Thanks man and good luck for your act 6 exploration/completion
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

I am near TB on my level 49 alt. Content rushing. Im slowing down though now and exploring content.
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 988 ★★★★
    i believe you are a f2p player so it is pretty useless to recommend buying sigil but it is one way you can become TB before lvl 60

i believe you are a f2p player so it is pretty useless to recommend buying sigil but it is one way you can become TB before lvl 60

Yes i am F2P . So i am going to burn my soul n time n act 5 and act 4
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Yeah I don’t get this cavs being shafted chat. Are conquerors shafted because uncollected gets better rewards?

That being said for new players 5*s, t2a, t5b come so quickly there’s very little value in exploring act 4 outside of gaining xp. Once you get to l45 you can start blitzing variants for r5 gems etc.

Having act 6 and abyss done by l45-50 is perfectly doable

Berjibs said:

Yeah I don’t get this cavs being shafted chat. Are conquerors shafted because uncollected gets better rewards?

That being said for new players 5*s, t2a, t5b come so quickly there’s very little value in exploring act 4 outside of gaining xp. Once you get to l45 you can start blitzing variants for r5 gems etc.

But for that you need good champs or should I say perfect champa. Abyss and act 6 aren't joke. And 7.2 is coming so guys with good rosters will have edge over it and those with good skills
    For cav part I mean with deals, glory updates etc. They are underwhelming. For new cav they can be awesome but for others who are over by act 7.1 and other content they need more t5cc for TB. Also RNG is biggest factor. Even in early game some gets 5 star and if it's like antman, groot or some champ which don't have any potential then it mean nothing to player. Without skill set one can't simply progress. Or if he/she is whale then story is different
    I’m not having a pop at you @BuggyDClown more responding to @GroundedWisdom

100% 5/6* crystal luck is a massive factor for those who are blitzing through act 6 exceptionally early, agreed.

Plenty earlyish game players are gonna benefit from these 5* hthc crystals and bag aegon too.

Congrats on nearly getting to TB
    I’ll make my point clearer.

There’s little immediate value for new players in exploring act 4/5 when the variants, sq and cav eq offer far better rewards (but next to no XP). That is why you get l45-50 players who are close to TB. You can do that FTP too 100%.
    Berjibs said:

I’ll make my point clearer.

There’s little immediate value for new players in exploring act 4/5 when the variants, sq and cav eq offer far better rewards (but next to no XP). That is why you get l45-50 players who are close to TB. You can do that FTP too 100%.

Well said my friend
    Berjibs said:

I’m not having a pop at you @BuggyDClown more responding to @GroundedWisdom

100% 5/6* crystal luck is a massive factor for those who are blitzing through act 6 exceptionally early, agreed.

Plenty earlyish game players are gonna benefit from these 5* hthc crystals and bag aegon too.

Congrats on nearly getting to TB

@Berjibs I didn't mean to point at you. I just was pointing out the factors for some new players to advancing towards TB. Becoming Cav isn't hard with right champs now days especially post act 6 nerf. But getting towards TB is serious one. And exp level really don't reflect skill levels. It's just my opinion and thought and I don't intend to point out anything. Your statement is true to its core. I agree with that
    Thanks btw bro👍👍
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    The only people that could make the argument they’re being shafted by being cavalier are the ones that have been cav since the beginning and are still stuck because of 6* luck or T5cc luck, they’re the people where the deals don’t help much.
    If you’ve been cav for a few months, then the deals are aimed at you whether you think so or not.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

Berjibs said:

But for that you need good champs or should I say perfect champa. Abyss and act 6 aren't joke. And 7.2 is coming so guys with good rosters will have edge over it and those with good skills
    For cav part I mean with deals, glory updates etc. They are underwhelming. For new cav they can be awesome but for others who are over by act 7.1 and other content they need more t5cc for TB. Also RNG is biggest factor. Even in early game some gets 5 star and if it's like antman, groot or some champ which don't have any potential then it mean nothing to player. Without skill set one can't simply progress. Or if he/she is whale then story is different
    If someone's struggling to do abyss and act 7, then that person is simply not ready for Thronebreaker. Simple as that IMO.If someone doesn't have a good enough roster for act 7, then they are definitely not ready for TB. There's already a lot of t5cc available all over the game. There are and were many ftp players with multiple rank 3's before the glory store update.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

Actually I have explored 7.1 and act 5 already. Exp level don't show player's skill level though I agree exp level cap is there for a reason and it's good to have speed breakers. But it's I think very unfair and disrespectful for players when someone says they should not rush or say why they doing something if they are not at specific level. I don't mean you by this . It's just my opinion
    I did not bring up skill at all. I would advice anyone to do the same if they have the skill and the roster to do it. But, what I don't like is the player with less XP, or lacking some 1 stars to explore V4, to come and blame Kabam in the forums because we have had many people do that. If you rush through content, it is inevitable that you will miss out on some of the things someone gets after playing for many years. Kabam have said they intend to look at the collected players progress in the coming months, so I hope they address the XP issue also.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    I have faith in your luck

may be misplaced but still
  • edited May 2021

This was really awesome pull. Hope I will be TB before end of the month.

Hello @BuggyDClown. Thank you for sharing the success story. Good luck with becoming TB! ;)
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

I did not bring up skill at all. I would advice anyone to do the same if they have the skill and the roster to do it. But, what I don't like is the player with less XP, or lacking some 1 stars to explore V4, to come and blame Kabam in the forums because we have had many people do that. If you rush through content, it is inevitable that you will miss out on some of the things someone gets after playing for many years. Kabam have said they intend to look at the collected players progress in the coming months, so I hope they address the XP issue also.
    I kinda feel that these are the players that are TB, but the game will halt them then they are stuck trying to explore content. The champions are much better since then so it is easier.
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★

I have just 4k away from forming T5cc on my alternate.Haven't completed act 6 and all my T5cc from last year gifting event.
    Also people get Lucky if they get T5cc of their choice after act 7 completion.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    edited May 2021

Skill / Unit man. Unit Man can take you through anything. In my example, I'm FTP, a decent player not crazy skilled, not too bad either. I'm 1% off my t5cc, and level 58. As Pulyaman said above, content rushing is what most people do and I have done that too. I will be doing act 5 exp eventually, but I just don't need to do it right now, because it doesn't give the rewards I want.