**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is it weird how much I'm thinking of ranking Angela up over Corvus

I know a lot of people talk about how great Corvus is. especially with suicides which I have. It's just that I feel Angela would over all be more useful. For those curious I only have 2 rank 5's Warlock and CGR and have only done the story quest until Cavalier to show how far I am in the game.

Comments

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Not weird. She's pretty good now for some unique content if you have her duped and basically max sig. And her Heimdall synergy is nice at times.

Corvus doesn't need the dupe at all, but if he is, he only needs sig 1 and that makes him an AQ cheat code.

Is Angela duped, is she maxed out? Is corvus duped and is AQ important to you? What will be better for you shirt term for progression or long term for daily use?
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    I'll say it, rankup the chamoion you like more kf the two. The one that feels better to play with
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Not weird at all. Rank who you want.
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Yes rank who you want
    Corvus bro!
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Rank who you want, Angela is an amazing champ.

It's just that the main thing she does (countering debuffs), a lot of other champs do, especially with the recent skill buffs. Corvus' cheat death mechanic and no damage from certain debuffs mechanic is still quite rare and pretty useful which is why he's usually rated higher than Angela.

Both are still amazing champs.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I just made Angela my third cosmic R3, after Corvus and CGR.

Not a fan of CMM.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    It's your account, and your champions to rank up.
    You're free to do whoever you want. Personally I find Angela more fun than Corvus. Corvus is so dull.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★
    I just did that last Level Up event:

Both are solid champs; and I fancied Angela's new utility now than Corvus's. I don't run suicides, and I'm just going through 6.4 at the moment; and the health pools are so big, I don't see Corvus coming to play in favour of my other Cosmic Heavy-Hitters.

She's fabulous for Buffed Up, counters Warlock and Havok really well; she hits really hard, really fast; and crucially: can Parry non-contact attacks. There are more of them around, and only three champs can do that (Proxima and Cull being the others). She makes opponents like Prof X and Havok really simple.

The damaging debuff reduction is handy; but given that Corvus takes zero damage from bleed/shock debuffs, I think they're pretty even on that one. Plenty of people choose Corvus; and once he's ramped up, I can see why. I just find the ramp off-putting, myself.

Rank who you want; this is a choice between two really good champions.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    I definitely understand where you're coming from, I like using my 6* R2 unduped angela more than my 5* R5 corvus