**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Clarification of Enhanced SP1 unblockable portion?

Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
I always thought that with characters who had an enhanced sp1 node on them and specials that involved a non instant ranged special that then proceeds to melee hits would not make the later melee hits unblockable if you blocked or dodged the initial ranged attacks. I don't recall the champs I previously fought that I believe behaved this way but I am now facing Spiderman boss in UC EQ and he keeps breaking my block with his melee portion of sp1 after I block the ranged webs. Is this the way it should be behaving?

Comments

• Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Crine60 said:

I always thought that with characters who had an enhanced sp1 node on them and specials that involved a non instant ranged special that then proceeds to melee hits would not make the later melee hits unblockable if you blocked or dodged the initial ranged attacks. I don't recall the champs I previously fought that I believe behaved this way but I am now facing Spiderman boss in UC EQ and he keeps breaking my block with his melee portion of sp1 after I block the ranged webs. Is this the way it should be behaving?

No. It shouldn't do that. What are the nodes? And maybe you are letting go of shield to dex or something.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    It’s always been like that with OG Spider-Man
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    When you see the background turn dark then Dex twice in a row after

At least that’s how I do it
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    I agree @Crine60 - this feels like a recent thing to me. I'm pretty sure I used to be able to just block Spidey's SP1 on this node if I wanted to (and I do: I stuck at Dexing it!)

Same with Killmonger.

I think it's working as intended; but possibly it didn't previously.