**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unable to sell champions

I am unable to sell any of my champions I usually sell my lower * ones to get gold and other Rewards. But since the update I am unable to the sell button is completely removed from when you touch on the champion you want to sell. Please fix this issue thank you

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    with the new update, you cannot sell champs
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 575 ★★★
    As said, you can’t sell them anymore. And even if you could, you shouldn’t. You’d regret it in the future
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    1. Starting from this May, no champ is able to be sold. This is an intended update, not a bug;
    2. Selling champs is actually not worthy at all. There are many objectives or challenges in this game requiring players to bring specific champs with specific stars, indicating that your roster should not just focus on so-called “god-tier champs”. Some champs you think it’s useless at this moment, could be a golden requirement in the future. On top of that, you’ll receive many ISO and shards by pulling same champ with same stars, which is an important source for your champs rankup.
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 775 ★★★
    Never ever sell your champs, bold and noob move
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Duping sig 99 4* champ gives you iso and 275 5* hero crystal shards +275 from max sig crystal. I think you need to sell r4 4* champ to get same amount of 5* shards.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    5 years and still a noob?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Not a bug.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    I imagine the day when the devs had sat down to discuss this topic. They would have thought long and hard, and decided that they should remove this option. It will help them in creating lot more content.

They would all have been so happy about it. So happy to have this dumb feature is removed from the system. So happy that they didn't care about those noob players who sold champs for ISOs and shards, instead of playing the content.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    legionhwp said:

“Noob” lol. I’ve been happily playing for 5+ years. Couldn’t care less about variant 4 and anyone who sells something they don’t want to sell, well, perhaps they shouldn’t be playing a game with so many choices. I don’t want a hundred champions thrown on my roster with mults of the same lousy character in **,***,****,***** versions. And for the last time “dupes” are random so how does that help me rank up a champ I WANT rather than a champ I don’t. We have never been able to delete 5* champs and I have dozens . Three have been duped in all these years and two were ****. I’d throw out most of my 5* champs for nothing if I could just delete them and better organize my roster. YMMV but stop being arrogant and think everyone (including those of us running an alliance for years) wants to play the same way you do. Again, if you don’t want to delete your champs DON’T. If a newbie does and later realizes they need them for some element of play then they’ll learn not to. This “update” doesn’t solve anything but prevent long time players from enjoying the game the way they want to.

🙄🙄🙄
  • legionhwplegionhwp Posts: 12
    not sure why but I didn’t really expect all the arrogant mansplaining and completely ignoring any of the legit points about playing the game a few of us have made here. Apparently it is inconceivable for you to realize not everyone wants the same roster as you or wants to play every variant. It’s also inconceivable people can happily play with strong fully stocked rosters winning alliance quests and wars while not amassing every single champ at every level. It’s dead easy to grind a three star and get 15 7500 iso class shards. I’ve had many champs for years that have still never duped. And you’re argument for eliminating selling is because some people complain when they do something they don’t want to? Who’s the real noob here?

For those that sincerely replied or started discussions trying to explain why it makes sense or should at least be an option to sell champs , thank you. If I keep playing I’ll enjoy kicking the ass of the arrogant types still hoping to dupe their 5*s while the champs I was able to build back when the game let us.
  • AgentNutzNZAgentNutzNZ Posts: 69
    Fail Army sells champs for pennies... winner dupe many champs for an over supply of resources
    currently i have a majority of 5* champs duped.. 75% of the time it a sig up or max out crystal... 1400+ multi class iso, 11mil gold.. and you complain about the sell button being disabled.. cry me a friggin river.
    if i had of kept selling champs when i was new to the game and kept it up now.. i would in no way be as good or have the roster i have now...

the only time i have trouble levelling a champ is when i fall short of a particlar class iso.. then i just use something else.... expiring iso... sell for gold 😂😂😂
  • CSpaldingCSpalding Posts: 1
    I have plenty of duped 4 and 5 star champs. I still wish to sell my 1-3 star champs if I already have a higher star champ of the same character. No reason to have 500 characters if they are all the same person. I want the ability to sell my lower tiered champs. Selling my champs has not hindered me in this game one bit. Bring back the ability to sell champions.
  • As has been stated, you cannot sell champions following the update. The discussion appears to be creating a lot of division and it's better to close the thread than allow it to further spiral into toxicity.
This discussion has been closed.