**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If everybody who didn’t vote ant man votes guilly

2»

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Pls don't make him sig reliant. Science champs already need too many sigs. Meanwhile in mystics, there's pretty much only 4-5 champs who need their sig let alone high sig.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

Nah, vote for Ant-Man. He deserves it a lot more than Guilly

Yeah. Let's go ant-man.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

I’m voting Gully, but happy either way 😝

That’s the right attitude! I’m with you.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

You guys know less than 5% of the playerbase is on the forum, right? And the people who aren't will most likely vote for the OG marvel character who was in the MCU, not the Kabam original. I'm voting for Guilly, but all this arguing is pointless when it's very obvious who's going to win

You lost me at “when it’s obvious who’s going to win.”

Oh and arguing is fruitful. I mean Kabam does read all these posts. Maybe the feverish support for the characters insure BOTH champs get buffs.

• RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,441 ★★★★
    Vote for guilly so my 6 star mystic roster will be good!
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Denzel116 said:

Crcrcrc said:

You guys know less than 5% of the playerbase is on the forum, right? And the people who aren't will most likely vote for the OG marvel character who was in the MCU, not the Kabam original. I'm voting for Guilly, but all this arguing is pointless when it's very obvious who's going to win

You lost me at “when it’s obvious who’s going to win.”

Oh and arguing is fruitful. I mean Kabam does read all these posts. Maybe the feverish support for the characters insure BOTH champs get buffs.

I’m pretty sure they’ll both get buffed eventually, this is just to see who first

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★

I’m voting Gully, but happy either way 😝

Agreed. I don’t not want ant man buffed, but I would rather see guilly
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Guillotine has heal reverse and decent bleeds. Antman has nothing at all. Its obvious that Antman needs the overhaul. Guillotine can actually be good with even an update
  • SantiagoEhsaanSantiagoEhsaan Posts: 126
    I voted for joe, now all my votes will go to ant-man.
    (Science weakest)
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    As someone with a 6* duped Guillotine, I say I can wait for my turn, let the Ant-Man guys have their fun.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★

I have a 6* antman and no guilly and ill still be voting guilly. It just makes more sense.

She's got a juicy synergy with your girl Morningstar, though. We know what you're thinking... 😉

Tbh, I've got both these champs; and I'm torn. Would love them both to be great!
  • GlazzyBearGlazzyBear Posts: 128 ★★
    I think Guilly is the better choice because she is Kabam's first original and she's female. The game lacks females, especially great ones, and guilly has a chance to get new powers maybe.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    I just pulled 5* Ant-Man so gonna vote for him :)
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I hate that people chose ant man because he’s part of the ghost synergy. It’s a dumb reason in my mind. If I grind any tickets my vote will go to guillotine. I think the better way to vote is based on your 5*/6* roster. If you vote because you have one of these in your roster I can fully respect that.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Werewrym said:

I hate that people chose ant man because he’s part of the ghost synergy. It’s a dumb reason in my mind. If I grind any tickets my vote will go to guillotine. I think the better way to vote is based on your 5*/6* roster. If you vote because you have one of these in your roster I can fully respect that.

I voted for antman because I have a T5cc and 6 star duped antman and I want to use him. I also have 5/65 ghost and 2/35 6 star Hood. I recently pulled Wasp and not even levelled her up. I don't use ghost at all, and even when I do, I don't run any synergy specifically for him. Honestly, it does not matter why you voted for a champ. I am get irritated on when people say why I should not vote for antman. You can say " Vote for gully because she deserves it for x reason", but don't say" Don't vote for antman because he is science" or the more famous one" Antman already has the best ability in the game-glancing".
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Werewrym said:

I voted for antman because I have a T5cc and 6 star duped antman and I want to use him. I also have 5/65 ghost and 2/35 6 star Hood. I recently pulled Wasp and not even levelled her up. I don't use ghost at all, and even when I do, I don't run any synergy specifically for him. Honestly, it does not matter why you voted for a champ. I am get irritated on when people say why I should not vote for antman. You can say " Vote for gully because she deserves it for x reason", but don't say" Don't vote for antman because he is science" or the more famous one" Antman already has the best ability in the game-glancing".
    That’s fair. I’m definitely not against voting for Antman. I just don’t want it to be because he has synergy with Ghost, that’s a really lame reason to vote for him.
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    The sad thing is that 90% of the people voting for Antman are doing it because they have Ghost.
    I'm voting Guillotine, hands down.