**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to rank 3

LivingAfroLivingAfro Posts: 99 β˜…
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I'm a ftp player, this is my roster so far:

Who should I rank 3 next? Do you think that BWDO is worth rank 3? I am on 5.2.5 in story progression. Thanks so much!
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• LivingAfroLivingAfro Posts: 99 β˜…
    5* roster so far I mean πŸ˜‚
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hyperion first imo.
    Then Sentinel.
    BWDO is a rankup for fun if you want to do that.
    I already have a maxed out 4* hype, 5,300 pi. Still worth rank 3?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I already have a maxed out 4* hype, 5,300 pi. Still worth rank 3?

Yes.
  • AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180 β˜…
    I'd rank up Hyperion. Easy to play and will help you a lot.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Don't you have any six stars?
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If yes then who's it
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Don't you have any six stars?

He’s on 5.2.5 he doesn’t need six stars/shouldn’t have any.

You can get uncollected with just five stars, people usually do it with just four stars.

As for the question, rank up Ghost. She’s stellar and can go way far. Hyperion as well, and as stated above I find BWDO to be a fun rank up as well.
    Okay, thanks guys! And no, I don't have any six stars. I am getting 2 5*s tonight so will let u know if I get any good pulls. I will take up ghost and BWDO to rank 3 as I have lots of t1a and t4b expiring. I also have a 4 40 corvus and cgr. Should I use the t4 cosmic cc on 5* hype or should I max out cgr or Corvus as a 4*? Thanks for all your advice!
  • AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180 β˜…

Okay, thanks guys! And no, I don't have any six stars. I am getting 2 5*s tonight so will let u know if I get any good pulls. I will take up ghost and BWDO to rank 3 as I have lots of t1a and t4b expiring. I also have a 4 40 corvus and cgr. Should I use the t4 cosmic cc on 5* hype or should I max out cgr or Corvus as a 4*? Thanks for all your advice!

Maxing Corvus or CGR will help you right now, ranking up 5* Hype will help you in the long run when you can get him to rank 4 and 5. So if you struggle right now CG or CGR should be the better option to help you.
    Thanks bro. Which do you think i should take up? Cgr or corvus.... considering my progression. Thanks again! I will take up hype some time in the near future as I already have a maxed out 4*
    Check out the new champs that I got. Any worth rank 3 for my progression?

Thanks!
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 235 β˜…β˜…
    Take up ghost and start practicing
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rank up your ghost and Hyperion. They’ll both take you far especially ghost those. She’s one of the top two champions in the game with quake as the other.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Terra said:

Hyperion first imo.
    Then Sentinel.
    BWDO is a rankup for fun if you want to do that.

This
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    If you know how to use Ghost, Ghost is your best champion. If you don't know how to use her effectively, learn; the internet is full of good guides.

I would R3 Hyperion or Ghost first, depending on your resources and whether you're already familiar with Ghost. After that, G2099 isn't a bad shout, though you're probably a little bit early in content terms to be able to get the most out of her playstyle at the moment.

VtD is one of the most durable questing champions in the game if you can ramp him up, though I'd prioritise Hyperion over him.

In terms of Mystics, Longshot will be excellent for you, there's a lot of resister paths in Act 5 and he absolutely shreds them.

TL/DR:

Ghost
    Hyperion
    Longshot
    -
    G2099
    VtD
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ghost, Guillotine 2099 and Hyperion are more than enough to get you Uncollected. Try awakening Ghost and Hyperion, both are very useful.
    Thanks everyone, all very helpful responses. I'll take up ghost to begin with as been practicing with her for the last few hours. Hype can wait till I'm uncollected cause I have a 4 50 duped hype. Then I'll decide who to take next. Thanks all so much, I really appreciate it! And...when do you think I should try variant? I heard sentinel is good for one of them? Tysm again!