**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T2A arena?

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
With all these improvements to arena, would it make sense for Kabam to upgrade the T1A arena to also give T2A, since that seems to be in short supply for a lot of summoners and the T1A arena hasn't seen much change in a while? I guess this could also extend to the T4B arena potentially improving to give some amount of T5B.

Comments

• PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    It would be something to think about. But, we would be getting very small amounts if history is anything to go by. We got only 1 T1A from the original T1a arena I think. They could extend the milestones to give 0.25 T2A over 2 milestones.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Maybe t2 alpha arena with 1 t2a in final milestone and 4 t1a total in the others.

1 T2A may be too much. One thing is Kabam actually want people to achieve certain titles before they can get some resources frequently. That is why you see T5cc more in TB deals and not in Cav deals. If 1 T2A is added to arena, practically everyone can get 1T2A every 9 days. This could be one reason why they don't want to add T2A and T5B in the arenas
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Maybe t2 alpha arena with 1 t2a in final milestone and 4 t1a total in the others.

1 T2A may be too much. One thing is Kabam actually want people to achieve certain titles before they can get some resources frequently. That is why you see T5cc more in TB deals and not in Cav deals. If 1 T2A is added to arena, practically everyone can get 1T2A every 9 days. This could be one reason why they don't want to add T2A and T5B in the arenas
    Lower level players could be essentially kept out by only having the T2A arena available for 5/6* champs, or something
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    They can just do what they are doing with Arenas

Create a new Arena but put the old Arena into it so the milestones and their rewards would still be there but there would be added rewards
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★

They don't even give you a full t4cc from arena and they still make you pay 10k chips which is bizarre. I'd be shocked if they gave a full t2 alpha from arena.

The class cat arena needs to actually have a class cast as a reward and not just a chance at one, before anything. Plus, t2as are way easier to get than t1as these days.
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 724 ★★★★
    edited May 2021

They don't even give you a full t4cc from arena and they still make you pay 10k chips which is bizarre. I'd be shocked if they gave a full t2 alpha from arena.

The class cat arena needs to actually have a class cast as a reward and not just a chance at one, before anything. Plus, t2as are way easier to get than t1as these days.
    Sooo wrong. I'm selling t1a and burning them as much as I can. But cant even take a 6* to r2 right now. I have all content 100% and no where to get a bunch at once. Until these carina challenges and soon 7.2.
    A t2a arena would be awesome
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Crys23 said:

Sooo wrong. I'm selling t1a and burning them as much as I can. But cant even take a 6* to r2 right now. I have all content 100% and no where to get a bunch at once. Until these carina challenges and soon 7.2.
    A t2a arena would be awesome
    Depends where you are in the game. I used to say the same thing but it's been a long time since I sold a t1 alpha. It isn't actually easier to get a t2 alpha but if you run map 6 only you get a lot of t2 alphas. Depending on how you rank champs it's really easy to run out of t1 alphas. For me, I always have stash t5 basics and t2 alphas will run out before I come close to getting low on t5 basics.