**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Feature cutoffs for new champs

Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
Cutoffs are going through the roof and steadily climbing. The cutoff for blade is around 19.3-19.4 million. Kabam you made great strides by making it top 800 but it has come to the point where the featured champ should be a percentage. @Kabam Miike

Comments

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    How much did you miss it by?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Every high cut-off comes with a new thread about it ... it's getting old already.
    And tag mod's just to get attention is not allowed
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    How much did you miss it by?

wzaejlj3k3ca.png
    Didn't miss it but with the events going on next month I see Hela and gladiator Thor going into the 20 million range @Cliffordcan
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Every high cut-off comes with a new thread about it ... it's getting old already.
    And tag mod's just to get attention is not allowed
    I have no problem getting the scores which I do for every featured. I believe it's time to make it a percentage with thousands of accounts playing. If it
    Shouldn't be tagged it shouldn't be an option
  • SkymastrSkymastr Posts: 46
    Brutal effort congrats m8. Cant do that score without great roster how many 4/5 star u have?
    Skymastr wrote: »
    Brutal effort congrats m8. Cant do that score without great roster how many 4/5 star u have?
    I have 25 5*
    108 4* only missing OG VISION, kang, thanos, immortal iron fist
    @Skymastr
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Nice, I got rank 729, so I know the feeling
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    That guy Verygoot
    He's ultimate beast man, always Rank1
    Huge respect to his dedication
    Don't know how much score did he do for these consecutive rank 1 all the time :o
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    That guy Verygoot
    He's ultimate beast man, always Rank1
    Huge respect to his dedication
    Don't know how much score did he do for these consecutive rank 1 all the time :o

Sadly his nickname isn't VerGroot.
    What a waste.
  • um0p3pisdnum0p3pisdn Posts: 59
    LoL i dont like verygroot very much right now ;)efwfnghynglp.png
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    um0p3pisdn wrote: »
    LoL i dont like verygroot very much right now ;)

Incredible !!! How many points do you people obtained per session of fight?
  • um0p3pisdnum0p3pisdn Posts: 59
    winterthur wrote: »
    Incredible !!! How many points do you people obtained per session of fight?

Depends on what you’re going for. . . If its overall points, refreshing 5*s and boosting would be the way to go (~100k/Match with 3 R4 5*s). I was going for a high winstreak so i went with 4*s (cheaper to refresh)
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Currently, I can do 200k per session (no recharge , no boost) and I gets tired :o .

• Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    um0p3pisdn wrote: »
    LoL i dont like verygroot very much right now ;)efwfnghynglp.png

Wow thanks bud for giving us a brief about the top rank score