**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[MERGED] 6* Shang Chi arena

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
How many points do you think he will go for? Also, how many points are you willing to put up? How many Odins are you willing to commit.

Just want to get a gauge on what people think?

Me personally, I think 6* featured arena will go 3x as high as normal arenas , but I wouldn’t commit more than 2 Odins.
Post edited by Kabam Loto on

Comments

• Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

How many points do you think he will go for? Also, how many points are you willing to put up? How many Odins are you willing to commit.

Me personally, I think 6* featured arena will go 3x as high as normal arenas , but I wouldn’t commit more than 2 Odins.

So you are going to spend 200 on TRYING to get a champ?
    No way, I would have to spend more.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    If the unit cost for refreshes gets too much, folks may just spend those on the featured champ crystal. It will be interesting to see how the new arenas go though.
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    Texas_11 said:

I'd just save shards for the featured honestly. I rly want him as a 5 or 6 star but I know I have no chance in the arena. Might as well try my luck elsewhere. That said, I still recommend doing it if u rly want him as well, but don't put all ur eggs in one basket
    herm said:

Texas_11 said:

I'd just save shards for the featured honestly. I rly want him as a 5 or 6 star but I know I have no chance in the arena. Might as well try my luck elsewhere. That said, I still recommend doing it if u rly want him as well, but don't put all ur eggs in one basket
    Good idea, I can save for next featured. It feels like 6* are becoming so common now a days

If the unit cost for refreshes gets too much, folks may just spend those on the featured champ crystal. It will be interesting to see how the new arenas go though.

When I was serious about arena I would always try the cavs first
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

zuffy said:

I can see 100m minimum easily.

You're thinking really low. Plenty of accounts can hit 100M without refreshes. It's just going to be a matter of whether those accounts can be bothered to actually put up that score or in the case of quite a few I assume, pay someone else to do it for them
    Event though it insane to put op that’s amount well not the point I’m can se it go esay 120 to 130m. For the 6 stars five stars might be 50 plus
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

It will be massive. Im calling 130 million. Mark my word.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

It’ll be 9 figures anyway. People are going to be aiming extra high because no one knows what to expect. Shang chi is also an excellent champ people are going to want to get.

Considering 100mil can be easily reached by the people that actually stand a chance, it’s going to be 150mil at least. I don’t even think 200mil is outside the realms of possibility.

Maybe Shang chi won’t quite hit 200mil, but if a new prestige monster comes out, I think that’s the ceiling we’ll see

The trouble with estimating it is that a lot of the accounts that might go for top 100 haven’t been seriously grinding the 5* featured for a while since they’ve moved to 6*s. So the features 5* scores don’t come close to reflecting the score they could put up

That’s what I’m thinking as well. If it were me on a serious grind I would probably put 9 Odins in just so I don’t miss. There is a point where you are Odin committed.
    Bro you could probably spend 9 odins on cavs and get someone equally as good if not better, cavs or july 4th offers
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I’m gonna put my bid in at 145 million for Shang-Chi.
    I’m certainly not going to go for him. On any given arena, I can only grind all day for two of the three days which wouldn’t be anywhere near enough without constant refreshing.
    Also, I hate grinding arena.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    This discussion is encouraging...

..encouraging for me to not go for the grind. Just gonna go for milestones then. Glad I saw this early.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

Hey now, I already marked a word for arenas mister. Stealing my thunder! Check main thread 😂😂
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 563 ★★★
    Shang Chi will be a Aegon 2.0 Arena, will break records, that champ is amazing

+120M at least
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

It’ll be 9 figures anyway. People are going to be aiming extra high because no one knows what to expect. Shang chi is also an excellent champ people are going to want to get.

Considering 100mil can be easily reached by the people that actually stand a chance, it’s going to be 150mil at least. I don’t even think 200mil is outside the realms of possibility.

Maybe Shang chi won’t quite hit 200mil, but if a new prestige monster comes out, I think that’s the ceiling we’ll see

The trouble with estimating it is that a lot of the accounts that might go for top 100 haven’t been seriously grinding the 5* featured for a while since they’ve moved to 6*s. So the features 5* scores don’t come close to reflecting the score they could put up

That’s what I’m thinking as well. If it were me on a serious grind I would probably put 9 Odins in just so I don’t miss. There is a point where you are Odin committed.
    Bro you could probably spend 9 odins on cavs and get someone equally as good if not better, cavs or july 4th offers
    That's what I was thinking. For that amount, you could pull him from the Crystals. Lol.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    It will be helpful to translate it to number of rounds to target (how many rounds is 150m points)?
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

It will be helpful to translate it to number of rounds to target (how many rounds is 150m points)?

Depends on how many 5*/6* you have and are ranked up, but you can just do 1 round with a team, see how much you get on 3x multiplier, and calculate from there for roster size/availability

Texas_11 said:

I think 300m or 250 , me personally I would just keep going 24/7

Texas_11 said:

Yeah; not guarantee though lol.

Texas_11 said:

That's what I was thinking. For that amount, you could pull him from the Crystals. Lol.
    You be surprised , go look at seatin spending for apoc , and let me know if 1k will get you the 6*

I’m gonna put my bid in at 145 million for Shang-Chi.
    I’m certainly not going to go for him. On any given arena, I can only grind all day for two of the three days which wouldn’t be anywhere near enough without constant refreshing.
    Also, I hate grinding arena.

I have a T5CC and I could possibly pick him up. But don’t know if I can commit 3 days of my life to a champ. 150m is nice, but I do think it will go much higher. It’s also the first arena so people wouldn’t want to miss.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021

Assume 250k point per series for the R3, you will need 600 rounds. If you don’t refresh, more rounds needed as the points would be less for the R1/2 6* and the 5*.
    I looked up the highest in arena and cow was at 351 mil with a 1656 streak. Now basically just do the math and figure out how many points a 6* gets and how many refreshes he used to get to that streak.

• sudeep9680sudeep9680 Posts: 194
    Hit there is big problem

When you try to play arena with 3* or 4* roster
    They choose 6* rarity, so we want to be careful on these arenas