**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Carinas challenge 6.1.5

BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I’m less than 20% to a fully formed cosmic t5cc, which I will then use on CGR.
I just have to complete the 6.1.5 objective but I realised I only have rogue, storm and cyclops from the required champs needed. Does anyone know if I can I only use them on the team and still complete the objective? Thanks.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★

Rogue alone can slay the whole path along with the boss if you can backdraft intercept at the least.

I think I could’ve worded my question better. I know rogue works very well for the quest, but if I finish the quest with only 3 champs on the team can I still get the rewards?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    So since there’s more than 5 champions listed there is no reason using less than 5 should mean you can’t do it. It doesn’t say use 5 of these champions either.

For example, I didn’t have 5* jubilee, so I didn’t bring her. I went with wolverine, rogue, gambit, beast and NC. I didn’t bring jubilee but it still let me complete the challenge.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★

So since there’s more than 5 champions listed there is no reason using less than 5 should mean you can’t do it. It doesn’t say use 5 of these champions either.

For example, I didn’t have 5* jubilee, so I didn’t bring her. I went with wolverine, rogue, gambit, beast and NC. I didn’t bring jubilee but it still let me complete the challenge.

I think that’s correct. The confusion appears to be with the “bring these two champs” or “bring only these champs” permutations.”

Dr. Zola
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    Thanks for the insight guys, truly appreciated. I think I'll give it a go, really hoping I'm able to get the rewards.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Keniutek said:

Which path did u guys took?
    CB with poison wasn't a problem?

I’m take out the bane node from cb and use rouc for cb and no posi wasn’t a isuse at all after the posin just spam sp1 and mine touch was only r4
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

No revives used at all... rogue is a beast. Cheers guys!

LETS GOOOOOOOOO
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    I used rogue for the entire path and boss fight no items used I ended up with 100% health, that’s probably the easiest challenge.
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    Keniutek said:

Which path did u guys took?
    CB with poison wasn't a problem?

took easy path (far left one), rogue shrugs debuffs off quicker and has heal on sp1 so she doesn’t die from poison
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★
    I used r4 wolvie for first 2 fights and then died. Then r4 rogue clear the remaining path and boss. Zero items used. Definitely the easiest challenge of the 9 if you have rogue imo.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 130
    Congrats on the clear and rhe cgr