**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sunspot burns Magneto with Linked Nodes Magneto (Map 7 - Mini Boss)

Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 179 ★★
Mutant class is packed with the most extraordinary champions in the game, and the most fascinating thing is that every single champion in that class has a place in the game. In my opinion Sunspot was made for Map 7, he is a direct counter for so many nodes (Pleasure to burn, Diss Track, Incinerate 30, etc)

He is also in my opinion the best counter for the Magnetos subs. He has everything that you need to Solo them. To prove that I defeated a Magneto Sub with 30k Attack and 600k HP. Without any boost he finished him in 2 minutes and 30 seconds.

His perfect block mechanic alone makes him a beast for enemies with insane attack values. He also has 2 ways of gaining power on Polka DOT power, the Incineration and his purify mechanic.

https://youtu.be/KDlN_z0pSc0

Comments

• TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Awesome take down bro. Great sunspot skills!
  • Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 179 ★★

Thanks a lot. Initially I ranked him up thinking in prestige. But soon I realize this guy has a lot of potential and if used right he can do really insane things. Now I'm improving my gameplay with him every single day. 🔥
  • Amadeo01Amadeo01 Posts: 212 ★★★
    Nice gameplay. Have you tried him against white mags mini? If you manage to parry his s1, it'd be amazing
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Pedrof6 said:

Thanks a lot. Initially I ranked him up thinking in prestige. But soon I realize this guy has a lot of potential and if used right he can do really insane things. Now I'm improving my gameplay with him every single day. 🔥
    Dang... even Tuesdays?
  • Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 179 ★★
    Amadeo01 said:

Nice gameplay. Have you tried him against white mags mini? If you manage to parry his s1, it'd be amazing

Yes he can solo him as well
  • Amadeo01Amadeo01 Posts: 212 ★★★
    Pedrof6 said:

Amadeo01 said:

Yes he can solo him as well
    Do you have a video you can share of it? Thanks