**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

OG Spider-Man now hits harder!

UniversalGamingUniversalGaming Posts: 723 ★★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
So with OG Spider-Man's synergy with Sang Chi,it looks like he'll be hitting a lot more harder than before
If anyone has a High lvl Spider-man or are in CCP, could you please check the damage out and tell?
Thanks in advance

Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I tested my 5* r1 with this synergy and as said above, doesn't make too much of a difference.

Does allow him to bo buffed up I guess if someone's desperate.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,991 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    I have a 6* 1/25.
    Add the Shang-Chi synergy, and he hits harder than normal. I can sweep 300k health plus fights in roughly 45 seconds if I play it right
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

I have a 6* 1/25.
    Add the Shang-Chi synergy, and he hits harder than normal. I can sweep 300k health plus fights in roughly 45 seconds if I play it right

Oh. Maybe I'm not playing him right or the difference at lower levels is less.
  • LeStMn92LeStMn92 Posts: 119
    Spiderman his pretty hard as is. Not God tier hard but still, with the synergy he can do considerable damage bumping him up from useless to usable. Still not great though.

Terra said:

I have a 6* 1/25.

Oh. Maybe I'm not playing him right or the difference at lower levels is less.
    It's crit dependant. His armor breaks plus the cruelty from this synergy bumps his damage from meh to usable.
    edited May 2021

Terra said:

I have a 6* 1/25.

😯😯
    Did you recorded it?
    My recording software combined with my device makes every video lag like during Psychomans sp1. I can try to get a video given time.
    If I need a general clearer for late act 5/ early act 6, Spidey can shred the battles in roughly 45 seconds, or a minute if AI is being stingy.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    It may be a good news to me as I just dupe my 6* OG Spidey the 3rd times.......ai........
  • LeStMn92LeStMn92 Posts: 119
    Does he stop.auto evaded when you're blocking yet? That was the biggest reason I stopped using Mine, if youre blocking it should not evade.
    edited May 2021
    LeStMn92 said:

Does he stop.auto evaded when you're blocking yet? That was the biggest reason I stopped using Mine, if youre blocking it should not evade.

At his base, no.
    Only one of the spiders that does that is Symbiote and Miles with Stealthy synergy. Gwen has it in her base kit