**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

More 6* shards

Pls help. How do I get more 6* shards even though I'm still at act 4 and not an uncollected...

Comments

• Ben_air7Ben_air7 Posts: 2
    Like how??
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Because 4 stars are all you need there... Even 5 stars aren't needed in act 5.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Back in the day people got uncollected with rank 4 4 stars, now people need 6 stars, sigh
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Ben_air7 said:

Pls help. How do I get more 6* shards even though I'm still at act 4 and not an uncollected...

You pretty much can’t, some months (like last month) you could run the highest difficulty of the side quest as it wasn’t locked to uncollected but that will depend on your skill level to be able to cope with content like that.

However your best bet is to keep pushing forward with your 4*’s and 5*’s as you don’t need 6*’s yet which is why 99% of the content that gives you 6* shards is unavailable to people who are not uncollected yet
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Lol