**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please Kabam think about letting us buy tickets using glory

I know a few summoners that might want to take a break from the game because they can't keep up with the ticket cost for AQ. They've lost interest in most parts of the game but still enjoy playing AQ with friends.
It would be awesome to keep these players in the community and allow us to buy the nesscessary tickets with our glory.

Many thanks ,

ПΛVI

Comments

• PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021

Then drop to a map 5 or lower alliance. Glory is too valuable to waste on AQ tickets.

I think this is his around about way of asking to make map 6 and higher free of cost.😂
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Then drop to a map 5 or lower alliance. Glory is too valuable to waste on AQ tickets.

I think this is his around about way of asking to make map 6 and higher free of cost.😂
    To be fair the only reason I don't want to go to a map 6 or 7 alliance is because of the tickets now and the previous donation system. Like who does it really benefit in this system? Surely Kabam isn't really getting anything from it, and no one who's using gold, units, bcs, or loyalty gets anything out of it other than what's already available.

Just seems like a pointless system to have these days, but I'm sure that some of the more elitist will argue otherwise.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Pulyaman said:

To be fair the only reason I don't want to go to a map 6 or 7 alliance is because of the tickets now and the previous donation system. Like who does it really benefit in this system? Surely Kabam isn't really getting anything from it, and no one who's using gold, units, bcs, or loyalty gets anything out of it other than what's already available.

Just seems like a pointless system to have these days, but I'm sure that some of the more elitist will argue otherwise.
    You'd be surprised how many people buy tickets with cash probably.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Pulyaman said:

It can't be as much as what you're imagining. I mean what it is, what 150 tickets a week for 3 bgs 7x5? Kabam sells 600 for 30 bucks. That's a month of AQ. I don't even know what the equivalent is in terms of loyalty bc and gold split, let along factoring units on top. I can't imagine that it's bringing them in much more revenue with the increased gold they've been giving recently, and the arena grinders are already paying for it with their BCs and unit gains.

I dunno, just seems like a really archaic system that they haven't yet scrapped, and I can't think of any other game with an "alliance" system where you have to pay an entry fee to go into the more difficult alliance based events.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Pulyaman said:

It can't be as much as what you're imagining. I mean what it is, what 150 tickets a week for 3 bgs 7x5? Kabam sells 600 for 30 bucks. That's a month of AQ. I don't even know what the equivalent is in terms of loyalty bc and gold split, let along factoring units on top. I can't imagine that it's bringing them in much more revenue with the increased gold they've been giving recently, and the arena grinders are already paying for it with their BCs and unit gains.

I dunno, just seems like a really archaic system that they haven't yet scrapped, and I can't think of any other game with an "alliance" system where you have to pay an entry fee to go into the more difficult alliance based events.
    I can't say I disagree. I don't understand why AQ requires donations and AW doesn't. If tickets were that big of a deal then they would have kept them for all maps.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Pulyaman said:

I only recently started with Map 7 and I can feel my gold draining real quick mainly from buying tickets. I would love for Kabam to make them free of cost. With Map 8 coming, may be they will make map 6 free of cost like they did with Map 5.
    I am not sure Kabam will roll back the system anytime soon. They may not be the highest money makers of the game, but people who want them will pay for them. The option of customizing your own rewards at the end of 5 days is very enticing. Just look at the outrage when AQ was out for 1 week and the glory was lower than what many get. You also forget that AW is a competition and AQ is a not so much. AW also does not mean you select the rewards, with AQ, you can just buy T5B if you are in short of that resource. So, it stands to reason that AQ is actually more valuable to most people than AW in terms of resource.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I used the glory to get the glory.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Pulyaman said:

I've known quite a few people that aren't really arena grinders or big spenders on crystals that would rather just buy tickets and not worry about it. I just use gold personally and am still sitting on around 2k tickets but I was surprised at the number of people that actually use money for AQ.
  • ПΛVIПΛVI Posts: 21
    edited May 2021
    haha ikr it does sound kinda stupid but try to understand , these mates only play the game for AQ and to play with friends. They lost interest in everything besides that. Their stash is low and soon only be able to spend money to buy tickets to play the AQ with friends. Big glory stash which is useless to them.. so why not just let them buy tickets with that aswell? In the end it's your own choice.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    ПΛVI said:

I know a few summoners that might want to take a break from the game because they can't keep up with the ticket cost for AQ. They've lost interest in most parts of the game but still enjoy playing AQ with friends.
    It would be awesome to keep these players in the community and allow us to buy the nesscessary tickets with our glory.

Many thanks ,

ПΛVI

Wait what???
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    We play Aq for glory because glory store gives us ton of rank up material. Map rewards are nice addition but not that much important to rank rewards and glory. Purchasing tickets with them makes no sense. As in the end you will only suffer. You will realize that your efforts were for nothing. If your resources are depleting too much then i suggest you to move to map 5. There is very less difference in terms of getting flirt meanwhile efforts are less in comparison to map 6. Also after new update map 5 is super easy
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I bought 420 Tickets just because it’s a funny number

I’m not even in an alliance 😂 haven’t been in one since Conqueror
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★

We play Aq for glory because glory store gives us ton of rank up material. Map rewards are nice addition but not that much important to rank rewards and glory. Purchasing tickets with them makes no sense. As in the end you will only suffer. You will realize that your efforts were for nothing. If your resources are depleting too much then i suggest you to move to map 5. There is very less difference in terms of getting flirt meanwhile efforts are less in comparison to map 6. Also after new update map 5 is super easy

most people do map 7 for the weekly 10% t5cc, not for glory. you get the same amount of glory if you do map 5 or 7 if you have high enough prestige