**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone Else A little disappointed at the lack of 5* Shards in the SQ?

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
I know that they have the “Hand to Hand” Crystals as a Substitute as well as the like 3 Cavalier Crystals but I just wish they had regular 5* Shards because the Hand to Hand Crystals aren’t that good.

Do you guys feel this way or am I looking too much into it?

Anyone Else A little disappointed at the lack of 5* Shards in the SQ? 69 votes

Yeah I agree
44%
SnakeEyes69jdrum663LuciusVorenusAzazel900rcm2017Scopeotoe987NapaHero_Sham_Ben550pẞlооdOGAvengerDes99Sarvanga1_Aomine_Daiki10IronGladiator22AouxWouxŘïdđhįmaNOOBis235Kaiz_1HagureMeijin 31 votes
No I don’t agree
20%
Terrashadow_lurker22SnakepQacobMobile_P0tat0JollyHawkThanks_D19CrcrcrcSearmenisNightkiller7312PrtjoDraconic_12TheBoogyManv38lone_ 14 votes
“I Don’t Care” -T’Challa
34%
DrZolaLeNoirFaineantKossukoseVerzzShadowstrikeyuwCr7ms7rs7RockyshockyRookiieItsDamienphil56201Nichj99Hera1d_of_Ga1actusAaronc94AstoundsMaxwell24MCOCHazzajdeck59PuttPuttChaosMax1012 24 votes

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021

It's already giving you two 5-star crystals, 8.5k 6-star shards. And it does not even take that many fights either.

The only problem I have really is the Champs in the Crystal. It’s nice that they’re giving us 5*s but none of the champs except Aegon are really useful

Also I didn’t take into account the 6* shards. That’s cool I just hope I can get good luck. I duped my 6* Karnak so I was a little disappointed but then I opened a 5* Crystal and duped my 5* Karnak :(
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Yeah I agree
    Meant as in the 5 star shards are packaged in form of skill champs only 5 star crystals, cav skill crystals and legendary crystals.

The six star shards do make it up though.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    “I Don’t Care” -T’Challa
    SWORD78 said:

It's already giving you two 5-star crystals, 8.5k 6-star shards. And it does not even take that many fights either.

The only problem I have really is the Champs in the Crystal. It’s nice that they’re giving us 5*s but none of the champs except Aegon are really useful

Also I didn’t take into account the 6* shards. That’s cool I just hope I can get good luck. I duped my 6* Karnak so I was a little disappointed but then I opened a 5* Crystal and duped my 5* Karnak :(
    OG BP? Stealthy? BWDO? Ronin? Killmonger? For a skill based event, they nailed it
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Since I have a 5r5s200 Ægon, yeah, a lil. Just wish that pool had a few non-Skill H2H options, is all.