**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Shang chi uncollected help

Scotty_not_LangScotty_not_Lang Posts: 53
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi all,

Has any one got any tips/good attacker advice for fighting uncollected shang chi? I am struggling a bit
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    Intercepting is your friend. Slow champs work a charm too. Stealthy counters his unstoppable and falter with slow.
    Just don't block.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    i did the Cavalier version of this fight and Nick fury one-shotted him, just need to intercept instead of parrying ^_^ I also tried Ebony Maw (on paper he is the best for this fight), but i got KO'ed without knowing why: i didn't dex nor intercepted my opponent and still got hit ^^"
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
    Would AA not work?
  • AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★

Would AA not work?

Theoretically anybody would work as long as you don't take hits into block. But AA will have a hard time as his neuros comes from parry heavy.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Ebony Maw beats him easily. Just don't intercept Shang-Chi, don't knock him down, nor should you dashback. Let the Miss mechanic do all the work
  • MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★

Would AA not work?

Theoretically anybody would work as long as you don't take hits into block. But AA will have a hard time as his neuros comes from parry heavy.
    AA will work. You can use pre fight ability of white magneto and that should be a normal play.

• weketchumweketchum Posts: 62
    I hate this.

This is impossible.
  • Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 152 ★★
    I used arch angel, he was pretty straight forward. If it can be bled and poisoned, arch angel will always be the best option
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    weketchum said:

I hate this.

This is impossible.

No it's not.
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Use a Slow/Stagger champ, that will give you more openings.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    How come no one mentioned DDHK? His can by pass falter and easily avoid unstoppable
  • sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 242 ★★
    I used CMM, she killed him in 2 unstoppable intervals
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse will also work on him, parry once, and get the immune after 8 seconds. And then parry as hell.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,483 ★★★★★
    I found this one easy. Doom.
  • Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 152 ★★
    AA makes both shangchi and mister negative a joke. Just parry-heavy and the fight is over
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Seriously, Ebony maw works for this fight coz shang chi can't even tough him until you intercept. So use aany rarity ebony maw no matter unawakened or awakened and no need to worry about falter or unstoppable but just don't mess up and perform an intercept
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    @Scotty_not_Lang I am not joking check bero man vids on cav shang chi
  • Scotty_not_LangScotty_not_Lang Posts: 53
    Thanks for all the advice guys, i just sharpened up my intercept skills and smashed him with stealth spidey. A bit of patience and some Redbull and he wasn’t that scary
  • Scotty_not_LangScotty_not_Lang Posts: 53
    edited May 2021

AA makes both shangchi and mister negative a joke. Just parry-heavy and the fight is over

I don’t think that would have worked because you take all the damage back while the opponent is stunned, or am i getting confused with another fight?
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

I don’t think that would have worked because you take all the damage back while the opponent is stunned, or am i getting confused with another fight?
    With white mag’s pre-fight, AA can kill easily.
    https://youtu.be/_XCymkgxBes