**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which Phase Four MCU film are you most excited about?

Not necessarily 100% Contest of Champions related, but I’m guessing most of us here on the forums are huge Marvel fans, right?!

We’ve been waiting very long for our next MCU “fix”! In fact, it’s been 678 days since the release of Spider-Man: Far From Home, but we’re now merely 2 months away from Phase 4!!!!!

Which of these 10 upcoming Marvel Cinematic Universe films are you most looking forward to?

Which Phase Four MCU film are you most excited about? 85 votes

Black Widow
3%
MoNsTeR_804Hilbert_unbeatable2BuggyDClown 3 votes
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
4%
Colinwhitworth69LeoZedMAERvelGODCrcrcrc 4 votes
Eternals
8%
Kabam ValiantẞlооdSilver_SagaZan0Valentinos13Anonymous12DEADSHOT84891 7 votes
Spider-Man: No Way Home
16%
SiddhantKwatraNojokejaymCaptain_Pug30PHJfinSarvanga1_IronGladiator22RenaxqqPrakhar_82Intensity108PuttPuttking_ov_scrubsRiptideRaviDaviPulpyFroot 14 votes
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
35%
BendyWorld EaterTimone147ReferenceJumpthesharkRaichu626doctorbRookiieThatOneMasterGamerDjinXva23Iron_Patriot_is_litN1nthcloudPancake_FaceAaronc94RU11011Killswitch01Icy000PolygonSteel_Ball_Run 30 votes
Thor: Love and Thunder
12%
MilesHolmwoodMarvel2289AnakinIsGoneWoody15FenicoBonzodavidAbhro12_3Robbo9Will3808Barani7daTheBussibaer 11 votes
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
1%
FieryWater 1 vote
The Marvels
2%
VceeGiuliameij 2 votes
Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
2%
BowTieJohnCynic 2 votes
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
12%
BitterSteelphillgreenWmbly62shadow_lurker22VoltolosDr_Z01dbergLordSmasherWedgemonsterEwell65SSS69magnus_xixAndyBeardo 11 votes

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Along with the new Dr. Strange and Thor movies
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Along with MOM ,Thor and Shang chi
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Doctor Strange easily. The marvel multiverse is huuuge and there are so many things that can be done in this film.

Plus, I really enjoyed Wandavision and it directly ties into this movie.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Black Widow
    Just cuz the film is delayed like forever
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Thor, Guardians, Dr. Strange. Also Black Panther because I'm wondering what direction they go in
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Thor&spider-man.
    Series: loki - I really enjoyed wandavision (except for the finale) and falcon and the wintee soldier was ok, so I'm really hoping the series will be good
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
    GOTG has been damn good fun to watch for its previous two outings.

None of the others appeal to me in the way all of phase 3 did, I really hope the hype doesn't die with these planned titles
  • MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    SHANG-CHI
  • N1nthcloudN1nthcloud Posts: 343 ★★★
    edited May 2021

Doctor Strange easily. The marvel multiverse is huuuge and there are so many things that can be done in this film.

What this guy says.
    I loved when he got blasted through the multiverse in the first movie.
    Would love to see more of the multiverse.

I hope they stumple briefly into the marvel zombie verse, mephistos realm or some other cool dark cameo

I remember hearing rumors this will be the first scary movie style film in the MCU.
  • AnakinIsGoneAnakinIsGone Posts: 220
    Thor: Love & Thunder ... Russell Crowe as Zeus!
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

What this guy says.
    I loved when he got blasted through the multiverse in the first movie.
    Would love to see more of the multiverse.

I hope they stumple briefly into the marvel zombie verse, mephistos realm or some other cool dark cameo

I remember hearing rumors this will be the first scary movie style film in the MCU.
    Apparently it's just a mcu film with scary bits in it. Nothing else. Probably one of the creative differences over why the original director was fired. Thankfully Sam Raimi is an amazing director too so I'm hyped for this film.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    Eternals
    All of them really.
    But we're going to learn so much in The Eternals which will cover thousands of years of history, it's going to be epic.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Are F4 and Blade also part of the Phase 4?
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Thor love and thunder or the black panther movie.
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Into the spider-verse 2
  • TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224
    This was a toss up for me between GOTG v3, Spiderman and DS. Mainly this because of how much its going to tie in other realms, worlds etc. Plus I really enjoyed Cumberbatch in the first DS. Plays the part almost perfectly.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    I’ve hit the point where yes I’m excited for everything and different stories they’ve got but the closer they are to coming out the more excited I am for them

Shang-Chi looks to be a fun kung fu movie with sweet sweet Bill Pope cinematography so I’m invested in it already, plus the director is very good at his job so I’m intrigued to see what DDC does here.

Eternals is a Chloe Zhao film, and those always have phenomenal lighting and a bunch of on location shooting. The cast is massive and stellar than anyone could’ve imagined, plus it’s going to have Black Knight.

Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield are personally for me both better Spider-Men than Tom, so I’m excited to see the team up plus the multiverse sinister six. Can’t believe it’s actually happening.

DSMOM has so much stuff, with the actual multiverse and the continuation of Wanda’s story for WandaVision, along with the movie being directed by Sam Raimi. Not surprised to see why it’s the most voted option.

I wasn’t the biggest fan of Ragnarok but I’m excited to see Natalie Portman as Thor, plus Gorr and Zeus? Very fun to see what’s going to happen here.

Black Panther is something I’m curious (like everyone else) to see how T’Challa’s character is sent off, but other than that I’m not really interested in the other characters minus the Dora Milage.

I’m very interested to see what a competent director and writer can do with Captain Marvel, especially since it’s tying into to secret invasion. Bit hard to be totally excited since we haven’t seen half of what it ties into (Ms. Marvel and Secret Invasion) but nonetheless if it can make Captain Marvel a decent and compelling enough character I’m all for it.

It’s got Kang. And Paul Rudd. And probably some set up for F4 so while not my favorite franchise I will gladly watch more Paul Rudd so I’m all for this movie.

I don’t really like the Guardians movies but Rocket is a really fun character for me so I’m eager to see what happens to him. (since he should be nearing the end of his life) It’ll also be James Gunns final film and I’m assuming tie into the Holiday Special so I’ll watch this.

However, my two most anticipated phase 4 films are the two not on this list: Blade and Fantastic Four. So excited to see the MCUs take on Blade and a good F4 film.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    The Marvels
    Just kidding. The only thing I like about this is the fact they changed the title. And Rambo will be in it. She was very cool in WV.

I am actually the most excited for Multiverse because Scarlet Witch is in it. One of my top favorite remaining characters.
    Reference said:

Are F4 and Blade also part of the Phase 4?

As far as I know F4 is Phase 4, and Blade Is Phase 5.

Into the spider-verse 2

Into the Spider-Verse is not MCU.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Dr Strange sequel and No Way Home (hoping for my boy Maguire to make a appearance).
    Third spot for me is probably the Blade reboot despite it being in P5. Hope they don't do my boy Snipes dirty.

I’ve hit the point where yes I’m excited for everything and different stories they’ve got but the closer they are to coming out the more excited I am for them

Shang-Chi looks to be a fun kung fu movie with sweet sweet Bill Pope cinematography so I’m invested in it already, plus the director is very good at his job so I’m intrigued to see what DDC does here.

Eternals is a Chloe Zhao film, and those always have phenomenal lighting and a bunch of on location shooting. The cast is massive and stellar than anyone could’ve imagined, plus it’s going to have Black Knight.

Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield are personally for me both better Spider-Men than Tom, so I’m excited to see the team up plus the multiverse sinister six. Can’t believe it’s actually happening.

DSMOM has so much stuff, with the actual multiverse and the continuation of Wanda’s story for WandaVision, along with the movie being directed by Sam Raimi. Not surprised to see why it’s the most voted option.

I wasn’t the biggest fan of Ragnarok but I’m excited to see Natalie Portman as Thor, plus Gorr and Zeus? Very fun to see what’s going to happen here.

Black Panther is something I’m curious (like everyone else) to see how T’Challa’s character is sent off, but other than that I’m not really interested in the other characters minus the Dora Milage.

I’m very interested to see what a competent director and writer can do with Captain Marvel, especially since it’s tying into to secret invasion. Bit hard to be totally excited since we haven’t seen half of what it ties into (Ms. Marvel and Secret Invasion) but nonetheless if it can make Captain Marvel a decent and compelling enough character I’m all for it.

It’s got Kang. And Paul Rudd. And probably some set up for F4 so while not my favorite franchise I will gladly watch more Paul Rudd so I’m all for this movie.

I don’t really like the Guardians movies but Rocket is a really fun character for me so I’m eager to see what happens to him. (since he should be nearing the end of his life) It’ll also be James Gunns final film and I’m assuming tie into the Holiday Special so I’ll watch this.

However, my two most anticipated phase 4 films are the two not on this list: Blade and Fantastic Four. So excited to see the MCUs take on Blade and a good F4 film.

Blade is Phase 5 though right??
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★

Blade is Phase 5 though right??

• king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    i can’t wait to see Bully Maguire and Garfield in the same film as Tom
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★

Just kidding. The only thing I like about this is the fact they changed the title. And Rambo will be in it. She was very cool in WV.

I am actually the most excited for Multiverse because Scarlet Witch is in it. One of my top favorite remaining characters.

Rambeau. She's from New Orleans, not a Sylvester Stallone movie.

Probably, for me, The Marvels, just because I can't wait to see all the sad pathetic little dudebros minds explode at THREE awesome female superheroes kicking butt and one a Black woman and one a Muslim Pakistani-American. It's going to be hysterical.