**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can I de-rank my yellowjacket?

RicitonRiciton Posts: 106
I have taken my yellowjacket to rank 3, thinking he would be good after his update but I still think he is useless and since ranking him up I have pulled spider-gwen. I am gutted I wasted my resources. Yellowjacket would be ok if he didn't have to spend his cores to put a slow debuff and it doesn't last as long as spider-gwen's. I would love to get my items back for gwen.

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Mistakes were made that can not be taken back. I am sorry to tell you
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Riciton said:

I have taken my yellowjacket to rank 3, thinking he would be good after his update but I still think he is useless and since ranking him up I have pulled spider-gwen. I am gutted I wasted my resources. Yellowjacket would be ok if he didn't have to spend his cores to put a slow debuff and it doesn't last as long as spider-gwen's. I would love to get my items back for gwen.

That's not how it works. You get more resources as you play and you can take up spidergwen later. I think you are talking about your 5 star, if that is the case you will find that it is worth investing in yj. Yj needs max sig Ideally and as a 6 star it is very difficult to do it.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    I think if you're veeerrrryyy polite and ask reaaaaaallllyyyy nicely...

they'll still say no
  • RicitonRiciton Posts: 106
    I did wait for his buff and he seemed to be much better. I really thought he had something now that would make him useable but all he is good for is ROL wolverine. If you require him to use his slow debuff then he will never go nuclear. If they just removed the 10 core cost would be something. Yes I have a 5* awakened.

You should have tested him better before ranking him up.

No I should of sold him before Kabam changed it so now I can't lol.
  • NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    Riciton said:

Yellowjacket wasn't worth my resources. If I pulled a 6* I would cry real tears and most likely quit the game as that would be my 4th bunk champion in a row from the 6* crystals. Yellowjacket would be a lot better if he either didn't have the 10 core cost for his slow debuff or if he were guaranteed his cores when he hits the opponent. I have used him many times in many quests and only once have I made him go nuclear and that was because I avoided using his heavy attack.

Wait so you're talking about 5 star
    Numan said:

Riciton said:

Yellowjacket wasn't worth my resources. If I pulled a 6* I would cry real tears and most likely quit the game as that would be my 4th bunk champion in a row from the 6* crystals. Yellowjacket would be a lot better if he either didn't have the 10 core cost for his slow debuff or if he were guaranteed his cores when he hits the opponent. I have used him many times in many quests and only once have I made him go nuclear and that was because I avoided using his heavy attack.

Wait so you're talking about 5 star
    I guessed it was about a 5 star since no one would r3 a 6 star that easily😂
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Riciton said:

lmao are you talking about a 4*? If so you shouldn't be gutted about the r3 resources.
    Yes I'm uncollected so 6* champs don't come that easy. I have 3 6* champs so far. I have blackbolt who will be amazing if somehow I could awaken him. I have panther classic who is kind of cool now with his re-work and I have classic iron-man. I have a 6* crystal to open but honestly I'm afraid to open it because I don't get much luck.
    With regards to yellowjacket, hopefully Kabam will realise that he is still rubbish and they will give him another update.
  • Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 152 ★★
    This is why you should always wait until any buff goes love, so u can test it b4 hand

Riciton said:

lmao are you talking about a 4*? If so you shouldn't be gutted about the r3 resources.
    I have him 5*. All kabam needs to do is remove the 10 core cost to place slow. Or make slow last longer so it's worth spending the 10 cores or make it so he is guaranteed to gain a core on his hits.

This is why you should always wait until any buff goes love, so u can test it b4 hand

I did wait for it to go live. I even watched gameplay on YouTube. I follow karatemike, Brian Grant and Lagacy. He seemed really good but with my use of him he really isn't. I have had him at rank 3 since he was updated, I take him on most quests and his only use is the synergy for Wasp.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    It’s only a r3 5*, it’s not a big deal, and no matter how much you complain about it here, Kabam are not going to let you rank him down.
  • MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    Riciton said:

I did wait for it to go live. I even watched gameplay on YouTube. I follow karatemike, Brian Grant and Lagacy. He seemed really good but with my use of him he really isn't. I have had him at rank 3 since he was updated, I take him on most quests and his only use is the synergy for Wasp.
    so those well known guys are wrong and you're right???????? ya, ok then LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Riciton said:

You couldn't habe sold him even before the update. It was a 5*
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Hold that
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Riciton said:

An R3 5* is nothing. Those resources are so easy to come by. You had everyone thinking you ranked up a 6* to R3. Go earn the resources to rank up Spider Gwen.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    You didn't waste anything. There's more t1a and t4b in the game than you could possibly need.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    OP some advice

1. Open the 6* crystal - might be game-changing. Even if it isn't waiting won't make it turn good

2. You're uncollected and I'm guessing not in a great alliance that 5t1a and 3t4b feel like major resources wasted? Maybe time to find a better alliance or go finish more of story mode. Those resources aren't that hard to get in the game at the level of UC.

3. Make sure you fully play & test a champ before you take them to R4 - it's at that point you will start to experience true buyer's remorse on bad rank-ups!

Riciton said:

An R3 5* is nothing. Those resources are so easy to come by. You had everyone thinking you ranked up a 6* to R3. Go earn the resources to rank up Spider Gwen.
    Not everyone. :)

• You need to be patient with YJ. Guy is an absolute tank ( despite how he looks).
    RekMan said:

Pulyaman said:

Riciton said:

Not everyone. :)
    No not everyone, but very soon you will be picking up rank five resources faster than you can spend em. There's a lot out there for you, he's just saying it's not the end of the world, you'll easily make that stuff back.
    Who me? I think you quoted the wrong person..