**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Duo most in need of a buff...?

SantiagoEhsaanSantiagoEhsaan Posts: 126
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
So, according to you which is that duo that really requires a buff. For example:- Symbiote Spidey and Spidey, Killmonger and BPCW, Iron Man and Cosmic IM, Electro and Rhino, etc.

Personally I really want that OP Inhuman ensemble, so Black Bolt(moderate) and Karnak(overhaul with new sp1 animations) buffs would be really great.

Comments

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Iron Fist and Immortal Iron Fist
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    Both cyclops simple as really
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    OG IM and SIM
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

Why buff killmonger
    Hes great

I like KM but admittedly he went from a top 3 to a top 10 within a year.
    that’s a good thing means the skill class is good now
    I'm not disagreeing on the overall increase in value in skill, if anything it shows how when you bring an entire class up, how the rankings will change.

Who knows what will happen in the future with the mutant rankings or the cosmics, or even the mystics!?

The tier lists themselves could drastically change and that's not a bad thing.
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 412 ★★★
    Even though the mutant class is op Cyclops really needs a overhaul and I also love Mr. Sinister but he's kinda meh so he could use a update
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    No one in this game deserves an overhaul like the Cyclops'. He deserves what CAIW is, or more. In the Comics, he was more of a leader to the X-Men than Cap was to the Avengers. He is a very popular, well-known character that was overshadowed often by Wolverine, Beast, and even Colossus in the storyline. Yet, there he always was. Being a loyal leader to Professor X. He deserves it.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Revamp Thor ragnarok
    He deserves better
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    Hulk and Black Widow
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    Thor and Loki
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Karnak and Karnak
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Sentry and OG Hulk
    SWORD78 said:

Karnak and Karnak

Black Bolt could use some love too. A numbers bump for him, a moderate update on Karnak, including updated synergies on both and the Inhumans can truly rule.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

SWORD78 said:

Karnak and Karnak

Black Bolt could use some love too. A numbers bump for him, a moderate update on Karnak, including updated synergies on both and the Inhumans can truly rule.

True but his Medusa Synergy is insane
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★

Why buff killmonger
    Hes great

I like KM but admittedly he went from a top 3 to a top 10 within a year.
    I agree but he's still top 10 generally and the new BP synergy is kinda amazing for with how it works for long fights. The main buff he could use is a simple let his bleeds stacks. He's got tons of utility right now as is.

I'd go with SIM and IM. Both are just sad.

IM is at the bottom of the tech class and the other two that can rival him, Warmachine and Iron P both have synergies that make them somewhat useful.

SIM is also basically at the bottom with competitions from OG Cap Marval(s) or Venompool. The best class in the game used to be Cosmic before Mutant took over and champs like SIM get over shadowed like crazy.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Iron Fist
    And anybody idk
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Rocket and Groot
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    Groot and then probably groot again
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    I actually wouldn’t mind a KM buff for damage only. It’s not really necessary tho
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    Captain and Ms. Marvel. They don't do anything special at all

Captain and Ms. Marvel. They don't do anything special at all

If they gave both of them the absorption abilities of Bishop, they'd be way better!
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    Miles Morales and Moon Knight
    SWORD78 said:

SWORD78 said:

Karnak and Karnak

True but his Medusa Synergy is insane
    It's definitely great but it still doesn't hit the spot on what they could all be individually.
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Dr Strange (overhaul), Mordo (moderate) (maybe toss in Dormammu for value too if it’s a trio)

The bill always comes due