**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fave champ?

Who's your fave champ to use? Specific needs aside, which champ do you enjoy using the most? Top 5 is even better.

Comments

• MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    Favorite champs means irregardless of tier list, you enjoy using it.

Mine is Mysterio. Really enjoy playing with him.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Venom
  • BarryMcCaulkinerBarryMcCaulkiner Posts: 178 ★★
    Apocalypse and colossus together
  • Setanta77Setanta77 Posts: 49
    Hazzalec1 said:

Omega red. Animations, playstyle, abilities, he’s just awesome and I love him in every way.

I have him as a 3*. So much fun.
    Kerneas said:

Venom

He's one of my top 4* champs. Love his SP's.
  • arbrowearbrowe Posts: 13
    I actually really like gamora just easy aggressive play gets huge damage output
  • AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    Cap IW, Venom, Blade, Sunspot, Stark Spidy. Three of which I have as 5/65. Still waiting for Cap though.
    Cap IW, Venom and Stark Spidey are 3 of my current top champs. Love them all.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Sometimes I wonder who my Fav champ is it's not like I keep Bringing up a particular champ
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    I really like using Void.
    Other champs I like using are Venom, Warlock and Gwenpool.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    1. Starky- He was my first r5 and my only one for a while. He was my 5th 5* and my only good one at the time too. I still think he is BGT.
    2. CGR- I love this dudes animations and he can cheese so much but his animations are so sick. I am glad Kabam got him right because he would be such a let down. Even if he wasn't BGT I think i would still use him cause he has the best animations IMO.
    3. Gwenpool- I always loved her animations but I could never get her as a 5*. Time passed and the only time I used her was in arena. Well a few months ago I pulled a 6* version and took her to r2. She is one of the champs I am considering taking to r3 to get TB
    4. Iceman- This guy was my 6th 5* and man did he help me with those bleed and poison paths. Even though he has fallen off I think with a little tune up he can be really good again.
    5. Scarlet Witch- I have been playing this game since it came out and SW was my first 4*. She was my first ever maxed out champ and everyone used her especially pre 12.0. I like how after all this time she is still an amazing champ and is now finally a 5*.

Honorable mentions- Doctor Doom, Black Panther OG, and Doc Oc
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,991 ★★★★★
    Playstyle wise, DDHK.
    Nostalgia, Dr Strange. He will be r3 one day.
  • KingSamDaManKingSamDaMan Posts: 88
    I love using IMIW he's really fun to me
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Venom, Gwenpool, Human Torch, Old Man Logan, Sorcerer Supreme...
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    ... Magik been a favorite of mine... she with me on all AW attack... simple to use
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Elsa - Brings all the power of a top 5 skill

Probably not anymore though with Shang-Chi and all the skill buffs. Still better than KM and Stealthy though :)
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,991 ★★★★★

Probably not anymore though with Shang-Chi and all the skill buffs. Still better than KM and Stealthy though :)
    She's better than KM I agree. But better that Stealthy? Lmao no
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Ah yes, because the fact that she has half their utility makes her far better, right? 🤦‍♂️
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

My favorite champ to play in the game
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Dat 9.5k PI tho
    Yeah, apparently with my awful masteries unawakened it's pathetic. He's getting my next ag though
  • Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 143 ★★
    My top 5 fun champs:

1. CGR- animations
    2. Medusa- First 5 star and her SP2 into a long stun is a great finisher.
    3. Venom- SP2 is awesome
    4. Kingpin- belly blast
    5. Star Spiderman- SP1 followed by a heavy power drain helped me through a lot of early content.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Dat 9.5k PI tho
    Yeah, apparently with my awful masteries unawakened it's pathetic. He's getting my next ag though
    Can't use an ag if you never get it again
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Dragon Man, Silver Surfer, ÆGON