**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How would you guys feel about removing ISO-8 from the game?

MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
Honestly it's really annoying so I just want to know if people would want it completely removed. Maybe instead it costs a little more to rank up champions.
Without iso it would make it so that instead of using iso to level up, when you hit rank up with the appropriaye resources on a champion, they instantly hit the new level and rank, and are ready to rank up again without using iso. Just wondering

How would you guys feel about removing ISO-8 from the game? 224 votes

Remove ISO-8
16%
VceeNoodes_SilvsCharsPizzabeatSleepzpseudosaneTheHoodedDormammuGyanemdjerAleoritskannanbrandinhoTrafalgarwar96LuciferiamdevilGigiDonDudu2809TheTalentstio_espectroAMS94Uvogindeepblack12 38 votes
Keep ISO-8
79%
GroundedWisdomGamerLeNoirFaineantBitterSteelMegaSkater67Timone147Spity68abn86benshbPiviotDrenlinJadedcytwbckmbell81Leediman39TerraSundance_2099SungjMityAntThecurler 177 votes
Other
4%
gannicus0830manveertherealdot_dittoSpagNidusQuake2409A7madD1wAburaeesPuttPuttTostig32 9 votes

Comments

• Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Keep ISO-8
    So what you rank up a champ and automatically max them at that rank? You have an incomplete thought. Elaborate.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Remove ISO-8
    Terra said:

Why would you want to remove it? Without it we couldn't level our champs up.
    Imo there should be a iso specific arena.

Lol I agree
    Drenlin said:

Not even sure what you mean by this?

Sorry I think I should've made it clearer. Basically instead of using iso to level up, when you hit rank up on a champion they instantly hit the new level and rank, and are ready to rank up again without using iso. I'll edit the post.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Terra said:

Lol I agree
    Drenlin said:

Sorry I think I should've made it clearer. Basically instead of using iso to level up, when you hit rank up on a champion they instantly hit the new level and rank, and are ready to rank up again without using iso. I'll edit the post.
    So in this scenario, there aren't different levels to a champion, basically their rank s the only thing that can change? I know that most people automatically level their champion up to the next level ASAP but this seems like it would be simplifying things too much. Iso is not necessarily too abundant, but neither is it very restrictive or hard to get compared to catalysts. It has been a part of the game since the beginning and this would just be monumentally difficult to change.
    Remove ISO-8

Terra said:

Lol I agree
    Drenlin said:

So in this scenario, there aren't different levels to a champion, basically their rank s the only thing that can change?
    Yes that's pretty much it
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Other
    I think removing gold makes way more sense.
    Remove ISO-8
    Aburaees said:

Remove gold, keep iso and catalysts.

Dang that's even crazier than my idea
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Keep ISO-8
    ISO 8 is so fundamentally ingrained into both in game lore and in game mechanics there's no point thinking about it being removed because it will literally never happen
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Keep ISO-8
    Adjerius said:

I would like to see better tools for managing ISO-8. The ideal approach would be to change it to resource pools (a la gold or glory) instead of having to deal with literally hundreds of discrete items, although there would probably need to be some mechanism added for converting excess into gold.

If resource pools aren't deemed suitable, then a secondary option would be adding the ability to merge multiple, smaller ISO bricks into larger ones.

I really like this idea
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Allow us to buy iso with gold! That would be nice.
  • LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 414 ★★
    Keep ISO-8
    keep it, its iso
    Remove ISO-8

keep it, its iso

Well I can't argue with that, it is by definition ISO
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Honestly not a bad concept... this would decrease work on the servers if ppl had no reason to hoard phc and other champion crystals for the iso
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Keep ISO-8
    It'd make more sense to remove catalysts and simply use gold to rank up from 1-2-3-4 etc.
    Remove ISO-8

Chasing champs and building them is the whole point! What fun would the game be if the second we got a champ it went straight to max rank and sig?

Nobody said that