**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need help with act 5.4.6 Ultron

dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So I am at 5.4.6, and I have been having trouble with Ultron for ages. I use Human Torch (4/55), Nick Fury (4/55), Stark Spidey (4/55), Gwenpool/Aegon (4/55) as the four on my team (Yes I am that bad, don't judge). For the 5th slot, I have tried Magneto and Loki both, but haven't been able to beat Ultron. I totally sucked with Magneto (not my playstyle), but did fairly well with Loki. He is 2/35. I would like to use Loki again and try to beat Ultron, but I need tips on how to do it. I can't seem to sustain the Curse, and Ultron regenerates or reaches to special 3. Any advice is appreciated.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• ZynskiZynski Posts: 2
    If you have a 4* or 5* Medusa I’d recommend you rank her up for this fight. Just get armour shattered and sustain it by just using sp3s. Very simple fight. Or just get better with magneto and it’s a even easier fight. Parry and heavy with magneto, get to 40 prowess and do a sp3. Fight should be over.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    You can use human torch pre fight ability and just don’t parry stun thru the fight.

Plenty of YouTube videos showing how to use Loki vs act5 Ultron boss.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Loki works great, play slow watch evade then use sp3 to curse him to steal his buffs, try to refrsh curse when possilble (100% on heavy attack; 60% on sp1) then jack his fury buff and knock him down.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Which Magneto and what is their level
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★
    SWORD78 said:

Which Magneto and what is their level

It's a three star rank 4...don't have him higher...
  • AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    edited May 2021
    I tried it with a 4* Medusa and a 4* Void and a 4* Cap IW with tech synergy and failed. my 5* roster just didn't have the recommended champs and I obviously didn't have enough skill with the best solutions. Then I said f*ck it and outgunned him with Sunspot. You might also be able to do that with your champs if you only have enough units to spend. If you can't kill him with your current champs and don't have many units or don't wanna spend, improve your roster. Sometimes you have to come back later.

I tried it with a 4* Medusa and a 4* Void and a 4* Cap IW with tech synergy and failed. my 5* roster just didn't have the recommended champs and I obviously didn't have enough skill with the best solutions. Then I said f*ck it and outgunned him with Sunspot. You might also be able to do that with your champs if you only have enough units to spend. If you can't kill him with your current champs and don't have many units or don't wanna spend, improve your roster. Sometimes you have to come back later.

I do have 5 star rank 3 sunspot, but no units. Anys suggestions?
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    Once you get the curse up with Loki just parry and heavy. That will refresh the curse and once you are stealing his furies then your heavy will do crazy damage. If ultron evades your heavy you should be sitting at three bars of power from stealing his power gain, just launch another sp3 and repeat the process.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    MikeHock said:

You can use human torch pre fight ability and just don’t parry stun thru the fight.

Plenty of YouTube videos showing how to use Loki vs act5 Ultron boss.

You could use white mags prefight and torch prefight for full passive goodness?
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Just parry heavy with magneto. If you aren’t good at the parry heavy playstyle then idk what to tell you
  • AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180

Sunspot is clearly not the best option for this fight, he simply was my strongest champ. What I meant was if the best tactics don't work because you lack the champs, simply try it with your best champs and some revives.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

• HudsonmanHudsonman Posts: 52
    edited May 2021
    watch Dark Zodiac's video of a 2* takedown with Loki. There is a lot to pay attention to but if you watch it a few times you will get the strategy. Just got to parry at the correct times. I finished the Carina 3 star challenge and my strategy was to Dex until a parry would trigger power gain-get him cursed. Maintain curse with Heavy and spam SP3 while working on stealing Fury buffs by parrying while fury would trigger. There is a lot to pay attention to but once you get the hang of it it's not bad. That video helped me a lot.

Sunspot is clearly not the best option for this fight, he simply was my strongest champ. What I meant was if the best tactics don't work because you lack the champs, simply try it with your best champs and some revives.
    Thanks for this!I powered through him with Stark Enhanced and Torch with prefight! I did it! Got domino from the crystal so pretty happy. Thanks for the advice.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★

yeah lol i did it with a domino horrible choice but i managed to solo it idk how
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I did the fight with CAIW, 4 star max sig and tech synergy. Parry when he has the regen passive to activate regen buff. With despair, you can start to reverse the regen. He was better than void for me because I can control the debuff where as with void, he places them in a cycle which can mess you up if he has the powergain passive.