**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Emergency Whatawhat

TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,737 ★★★★★
But why

Comments

• MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    You have time to be here to post. Why not read. There’s an ongoing bug where some of us are not gaining power after the training ground.

“but i didnt see no training ground?”
    They removed it because of said issue.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,737 ★★★★★
    I haven't experienced a power gain bug. Someone care to elaborate on what was going on?
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Great...
    SWORD78 said:

Do y’all smell that?

This is a joke I don’t expect Compensation
    Is it what the Rock is cookin?
  • FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 308 ★★
    Typhoon said:

I haven't experienced a power gain bug. Someone care to elaborate on what was going on?

They added a ‘training mode’ with a party tutorial; if you played the tutorial then afterwards no champs gained power until you restarted. Which was very broken and easy to manipulate for cheesing difficult fights.

• KiritoSAOKiritoSAO Posts: 34
    Typhoon said:

as far as ive heard from some ppl in our chat group( german server) there is a bug where u are not gaining power for ur special attacks. So i dont know all the details but it seems ( some told me that) that the AI Champ too didnt get any power wich means its a fight without special attacks so id say 90% or even more of all fights are too easy if the opponent cant use any special. Again its only what i heard from others i didnt expirience it myself. If im wrong in any info i told you now i hope someone corrects me on that matter

Typhoon said:

They added a ‘training mode’ with a party tutorial; if you played the tutorial then afterwards no champs gained power until you restarted. Which was very broken and easy to manipulate for cheesing difficult fights.

Was the no power gain for attacker and defender?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Oh no the compensation storm is coming..

Depending on how long maintenance is. We should get either compensation or make it so this war doesn't count.
    There's 24 hours in war....... Like Zan0 said, they might just be doing it to get everyone out to hard reset the game so no one has the power gain bug.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

Man I was half way through maestro and going for the solo on my mini account when I got booted for maintenance lol.

You'll be put back into that fight.
  • Typical! Fully boosted running act 6. Just too bad for me...
  • ZavmanZavman Posts: 32
    It says at the top of the Discussion page why there’s a maintenance.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    WE DEMAND COMPENSATION!!!!!!
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★

Typhoon said:

Lol. And here I thought it was just the node I was fighting. I usually don't read them.