edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Suicides always on.
No 5* omega ranked
No 5 or 6* sabertooth

Other option is r3 Apocalypse
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• GOTGGOTG Member Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Yes it is worth it. First you can pour the sigs on him. Only need 100 more sigs.

Second you said you run suicide and he is great with suicide, he is one of best options for bleed nodes like the one in Cavalier difficulty each month.

So basically it is up to you to choose between him and Apocalype.
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Member Posts: 221 ★★
    edited May 2021
    you should rank apocalypse first, and as others already said, invest all your stones on omega, i have omega red as 5* x200 and i just ranked 3 my 6* signature 60 cause i plan to invest those 50 signature stones from carinas challenge :) it isn't the "best" option cause his signature is low and u also have apocalypse, but in the long run, it'll be an amazing choice, whatever you decide is great
    edited May 2021
    I just did a test with my rank 3 signature 60 and my rank 5 signature 200, both of them against rol winter soldier with sabretooth and wolverine synergies , they both ended the fight in the same time, 1:15 - 1:20 but the rank 3 did it in less hits, the lack of damage on his spores u will get them from his regular hits and specials, with more life and the adrenaline mechanic, is an amazing option and as a suicide user u'll love him, imagine him with high signature, he would be a beast, hope this info helps u a little, if u think about it, you have content to get a great signature lvl, with act 7.2 in the next days, carina's challenge and abyss, u could rank him up without doub, ofc it wont be fast but there are enough stones available :) , plus if u are an arena grinder or spender, u may get more on 4th july deals
  • LucaK729LucaK729 Member Posts: 16
    Interesting. My feeling on Apocalypse is I often use him for horseman ability. One fight and then I’m using archangel the rest of the way. So does that really make him worth r3? Obviously he’s still a good champ on his own but generally I only use him on paths where he shines, otherwise it’s just for horseman. These r3 decisions get tough

I hate that omega would only be as strong as a max 5* until I get more sigs into him. I get like 1 mutant sig a month from cav eq.

I could also select tech from my 20% selector and be that much closer to r3 my ghost
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,419 ★★★★★
    Apoc first absolutely.
  • EtjamaEtjama Member Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    How many sigs can you put into him? If you can get like 40 more, rank him up over Poco imo. If you can't, rank Poco first but still invest any sigs you get into Omega.
  • FuskieFuskie Member Posts: 110
    I have a 5/65 5* Omega sig 200 and I took my 6* sig 60 Omega to rank 3 as my first rank 3 champion and have since put 50 more stones in him and I don't regret it at all. He is a great champ and I looked at it as I can use both the 5 and 6* on certain paths or 1 in AW and one in AQ if I want. But I do think it depends on some things. First and foremost would this be your first r3 and would it get you to Thronebreaker? If that is a yes than it is definitely worth it. If it is not getting you too Thronebreaker than it is just a personal preference if you like using the champion. You said you didn't have him as a 5* so there is that too. Rank ups I find usually come down to personal preference and are different account to account. Some people just prefer different champs or use different masteries. So it's always good to ask for input but do what is going to make the game more enjoyable for you in the end.
  • LucaK729LucaK729 Member Posts: 16
    It’s not for thronebreaker. I think I’m going to go Omega. Apoc is often one and done for me to make AA horseman. And he can easily do that at r2. Also omega is duped so I get the immediate prestige boost. Would be my first duped r3. I know his prestige sucks in the long run but for now it’s good.
    edited May 2021
    LucaK729 said:

Interesting. My feeling on Apocalypse is I often use him for horseman ability. One fight and then I’m using archangel the rest of the way. So does that really make him worth r3? Obviously he’s still a good champ on his own but generally I only use him on paths where he shines, otherwise it’s just for horseman. These r3 decisions get tough

I hate that omega would only be as strong as a max 5* until I get more sigs into him. I get like 1 mutant sig a month from cav eq.

I could also select tech from my 20% selector and be that much closer to r3 my ghost

that's totally true, i just do 1 fight with my 5* along with my cable, the rest of the quest i don't use him at all, u must go for Omega, and that's not true at all, ur omega will be as strong as a 5*, but cause of his brute damage and not his spores, anyway, he's still really useful and a great champ and in the long run it'll be way better than a 5*, as i already told u, u can get more signatures from abyss, act 7, etc, congrats on your rank up whatever u do
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    Is s60 omega worth r3? Maybe, depends on wether you run suicides or not and stuff
    Is he worth r3 over apoco? Absolutely not, go apoco, he’s a monster at r3