**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question 🤔

ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
How come y’all so quick to fix a BUG that’s player friendly, but when it’s something that impacts us on the negative side, we have to wait until next months update for a fix???

I’m just asking a simple question — before y’all delete my post. Lol

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Because different bugs require different amounts of time. This one was probably a simple fix

Every time is pro player, it’s simple huh? When it’s some negative that cost us hundreds of potions and revives, they always complex.

I UNDERSTAND

Yeah, no. They’re not out to get us. Pro-player bugs are mostly simple issues from what I’ve seen
  • Options
    Terror_TomTerror_Tom Posts: 152 ★
    This bug would have become a major exploit. If it would have been there too Long ppl would have killed to much content with ease, that took players that did legimatly a lot of ressources
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Crcrcrc said:

Because different bugs require different amounts of time. This one was probably a simple fix

Shhh don't give them the real logical reason. You're supposed to say "hurr hurr Kabam bad hurr hurr compensation hurr hurr outrage"
    Who said I was mad? I just asked a simple question. I mean there seems to be a pattern here, but y’all gone defend them to the grave
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    The Persistent Charge bug gets a ton of attention and definitely hasnt been around for months.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    The starburst bug was there for months.
    It saved so many potions one can't even comprehend.
  • Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    when people just put "question" as the title, I always expect to open it to find someone doing their best Beyonce impression, always a bit disappointed when they don't.
  • Options
    Stebo_79 said:

when people just put "question" as the title, I always expect to open it to find someone doing their best Beyonce impression, always a bit disappointed when they don't.

Lol 😂, you gotta catch me outside the game world to see me sing DANGEROUSLY IN LOVE
  • Options
    king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    *cough* Nick Fury bug *cough*
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    i mean they haven't fixed this bug, they've just taken away the thing that allows it to happen (parry training grounds) and restarted the servers (if a player restarted their game it fixed the bug anyways until they went back in the parry thing).

what are they gonna do about the persistent charge bug? remove persistent charges from the game? it's a complex issue.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Starburst not doing damage, moleman having true accuracy above ten monster mass, tigra ignoring mordos astral evade, havok abyss not detonating plasma.

There’s always bugs that benefit the player that aren’t fixed immediately. Some people just want to feel like the world is out to get them, and Kabam are purposely leaving up bugs that make the game worse.

They can very easily make more money by not having bugs in the game, bugs do not make them money. It annoys players and stops them spending, why would they want to keep bugs in? If they wanted to make your life harder they’d add harder nodes and harder content.

This situation with the no power, will be a very easy fix, remove the thing breaking your power. The persistent charge problem has been around for ages, it is more complex.

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021

Crcrcrc said:

Every time is pro player, it’s simple huh? When it’s some negative that cost us hundreds of potions and revives, they always complex.

I UNDERSTAND

Two words- Persistent Charges.

This bug has been around for a couple months now. It both helps and hurts the player and it wasn't fixed immediately. There was a bug that effected both Blade (player friendly) and Corvus (not player friendly) and it wasn't fixed right away. Abyss has been out for a long time now and they are just not getting around to fixing Havoks plasma bug.

You perception is that they get fixed right away but in reality (where people with this mindset don't live) bugs get fixed as fast as they can figure out how. You don't pay attention to time frames when it's bugs that "hurt" players. You only pay attention to the ones that "help".

Can you tell me what bug has cost you hundreds of Pots and revives?