**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Not Gaining Power after Parry Tutorial [Merged Threads]

124»

Comments

• ToastyToasty Posts: 155 ★★
    kaps25 said:

After the tutorial I started with act 6.3.4.. My champ was not gaining any power nor was the defender.. And suddenly the game went into emergency maintenance.. ( Spent some units for boosts and energy which now are a waste)

Rip
  • mezzman99mezzman99 Posts: 10
    Really want to see some sort of resources and/or units replaced for those that were affected by the power bug while questing after opening the tutorial for parry. That’s not even taking into account the loss of AW or genera game play lost due to maintenance.
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★
    mezzman99 said:

Really want to see some sort of resources and/or units replaced for those that were affected by the power bug while questing after opening the tutorial for parry. That’s not even taking into account the loss of AW or genera game play lost due to maintenance.

Hahahaha good one
  • theWatcher4theWatcher4 Posts: 53
    Even after the emergency maintenance, this issue is not fixed...
    i'm still facing the issue..
  • NBK1999NBK1999 Posts: 26
    the issue is still happening to me, i imagine the emergency maintenance was to fix this but it didn't work
  • theWatcher4theWatcher4 Posts: 53
    edited May 2021
    How are we support to play war with this bug? :|
  • NBK1999 said:

the issue is still happening to me, i imagine the emergency maintenance was to fix this but it didn't work

Did you two completely close out the game and restart it? This should fix the issue.
  • NBK1999NBK1999 Posts: 26

NBK1999 said:

Did you two completely close out the game and restart it? This should fix the issue.
    I did afterwards, it's working as intended now!
  • metalman695metalman695 Posts: 109

NBK1999 said:

It's still happening for me after restarting the game... Did a couple fights with Quake in war and didn't notice at first since she doesn't generate power naturally. Then I slipped up and threw a heavy and noticed power still wasn't being generated... What do I do?
  • DrkaraDrkara Posts: 78
    edited May 2021
    An alli member posted a video. Tier 10 AW, node 21, buff imbalance and matador. Attacker red magneto, defenders guillotine 2099. Several times mags didn’t not gain power after sp1 or sp2 from G2099. (Power drain from sp1 wasn’t the cause of no power gain). During war we can not reset the game and unfair advantage to kabam since now we need to waste units to either revive or heal for game error.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Drkara said:

An alli member posted a video. Tier 10 AW, node 21, buff imbalance and matador. Attacker red magneto, defenders guillotine 2099. Several times mags didn’t not gain power after sp1 or sp2 from G2099. (Power drain from sp1 wasn’t the cause of no power gain). During war we can not reset the game and unfair advantage to kabam since now we need to waste units to either revive or heal for game error.

Against netal theres 70% aar so not the right bug as mags can effect this node and since opponent had power this is not the power gain bug