**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Vulture synergy - Bad for Business

LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
So one of my arena teams is Stealth Spidey + IMIW + Vulture.

Vulture & Stealth Spidey have a synergy "Bad for Business" that is supposed to give Vulture a Decoy that causes the next hit to miss. When I start these fights with Vulture I play aggressive cause I know I have 1 freebie. After I got the update today, in using this team, it showed up and I did a Raptor attack and got another but it came up separate which I thought was odd. I used it and it went away and then I tried to use the other one (one from synergy) and got smacked in the face. These decoy's are NOT supposed to stack but they shouldn't show up separate as it makes it look like I have 2 available to use.

Unfortunately wasn't recording the fight but I only have a screen shot that I quickly took that shows me having 2 separate decoys.

I'm on an iPhone 11 Max Pro iOS 14.4.2
MCOC version 31.0

Comments

• coreymarko1313coreymarko1313 Posts: 15
    Yeah the vulture and stealth spidey synergy definitely appears to be bugged. It shows a decoy buff as being there at fight start, but they will not actually miss you. Same issue for me on an ipad
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Yes, I have used several more times since this first incident and the synergy is just bugged and it simply doesn't work anymore. While a decoy passive shows up at the start of the fight (icon between the Chitauri Core Charge and the Armor Up) it doesn't allow any misses to occur. If you perform a Raptor Strike, a new decoy passive icon will appear to the right of the Armor Up icon and it will allow a single miss to happen as expected.