**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is the best champion to have at beginner stage

I mean which class or a particular champ to have with basic mastery setup

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    If your second IG champ is Wolverine, he is quite sought after especially of higher * level. An awakened Wolverine with health regeneration can help to clear numerous quest content.
  • ZappZapp Posts: 69
    Wolverine Dupe. He has the best healing factor in the game and when you are just starting out you can expect to get hit a lot :)
  • Djeire84Djeire84 Posts: 9
    I was very lucky to get 4 star captain America WWII version off the block. The best would be a warrior three star like Black Widow someone who bleeds their opponents.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Got a 4* Hulk from the free Egomaniac crystal given out recently on my alt account. The account was dormant for a while, but now I'm tearing up Acts 1 & 2 with him.

I got Ms Marvel as my first 4* in my main account, and she carried me very far in the early stages of this game with her raw damage. Any big damage dealer like her or Hulk I say will be very useful for new players to have.
  • tuposacptuposacp Posts: 165
    Vision hands down , heal block and power control helps to defeat most bosses.
  • tuposacp wrote: »
    Which vision?
  • tuposacptuposacp Posts: 165
    Habaman wrote: »
    tuposacp wrote: »
    Which vision?
    Both! Only sig ability is different their use is almost same.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    OG Vision is much better but there is no way to get him atm.
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Wolverine, ulton,vision, iceman are all good.GR is good too but his abilities are a little complicated
  • Dr_ARCHerDr_ARCHer Posts: 125
    The best all round champ to have for the beginner is SW. She has practically all the buffs and debuffs in the game.
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Dr_ARCHer wrote: »
    The best all round champ to have for the beginner is SW. She has practically all the buffs and debuffs in the game.

But she need to be at sig 99 ,even then its still a gamble
  • Dr_ARCHerDr_ARCHer Posts: 125
    Afrid wrote: »
    Dr_ARCHer wrote: »

But she need to be at sig 99 ,even then its still a gamble

Her buffs and debuffs are unpredictable, and yes you need to get her sig to at least 40 to be useful. However, her controls are straightforward, and you just keep swiping at the controls without having to count (DV), dash back and block, finish a combo with a medium etc. Plus the auto nullify comes in handy to remove opponents buff.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    No bs straight up nothing special:

Cosmic: Angela or Drax. Both heavy hitters very basic and easy to use Spam Sp1 or Sp2 respectively

Tech:… Ultron for immunities and regen (land L2 with a few bleeds?) or vision for immunities and power control

Mutant: Wolverine/X23 regen, Bleed, Don’t use specials (easy)

Skill: Hawkeye or Crossbones. A toss up between Bleed/Control or Incinerate and AAR with a decent attack behind him (overload not required)

Science: honestly I’m partial to Hulk Quake or WW2. Huge damage for the person learning to parry/dex, the handicap for someone who doesn’t realize that heavy attacks will NEVER be fast enough, and high Block with a nice L2 Bleed

Mystic: for a beginner Magik as she’s a basic easy to use champ who happens to be a god.