**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Have bugs/broken parry etc destroyed your original love & excitement of this game?

2»

Comments

• the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    Retired because of it!
    The fun days are over! Instead of having fun i'm getting mad with this game, for almost 2yrs this is the worst for me! And those who's telling a myth about fixing things? C'mon they didnt even bother to post a reaction or an apology becuase they are firm that those are not bugs! Then what is it? A feature? :lol::angry:
  • DaddoDaddo Posts: 16
    Yes
    I have pretty much retired i have just gone to a relaxed ally to just do story quests as doing map 5 aq was constantly costing me units with bugs/glitches/blocks mid combos and parries not functioning properly
  • ezzda1ezzda1 Posts: 14
    Yes
    In close to just quitting playing
  • I started playing almost 3 years ago. The first few months were great: game working correctly, getting 3 or 4 star champions on the premium crystals (now they should call it 2 star crystal), etc. But then the updates came and they all come with bugs and problems. This has been happening for more time than it should. Worse thing is that there are some bugs that are always happening... Instead of coming up with new ways of asking players for money, why don't try and solve the problems once and for all? They don't even get my country right. I always get the messages with brasilian time but I'm Portuguese, not Brasilian. There's a whole ocean between the 2 countries and at least 5 time zones. Like I said, I've been playing for almost 3 years, don't really know if I'll stay here for too long...
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I've Simi retired from playing as well. For other reasons than bugs..sometimes I hope I come in and find out the game is shutting down for some period of time (more than an hour or three! Days if it takes it!) and that kabam is doing a full on reboot....to get this game back to "fun."
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Yes
    TyrionL wrote: »
    I started playing almost 3 years ago. The first few months were great: game working correctly, getting 3 or 4 star champions on the premium crystals (now they should call it 2 star crystal), etc. But then the updates came and they all come with bugs and problems. This has been happening for more time than it should. Worse thing is that there are some bugs that are always happening...
    It's weird, because I've read the same history from many people even myself I could to say the same tale word to word.
    Except because the time is different for everyone.

It seem like the game didn't become bugged with X versions, but it become "bugged" according to us. If we're starting the game, it's pretty fine then we like it. Once we're advancing in the game and we're tied to the game, the game become a pain and a "Pay for Fix".

• KingKiahKingKiah Posts: 192
    Retired because of it!
    MCOC is like an abusive relationship, you get screwed over and time and time again you think “maybe next update will be better”
    Well, it never gets better.
    Then when I’ve collected more than 80% if the 4* for them to release 6* and make 5* the new thing for you to collect. It just makes it feel like a waste of time.
    I’ve lacked care to play recently because you can only beat a dead horse so long. But on top of all that, 135k 5* shards spent aiming for stark Spider-Man. Just to not get him.
    How many times can you just do it all again before it’s not even worth it. 9 months and countless hours grinding, just to be let down.
  • Yes
    Then people stop posting and stop caring cause it always more of the same. Sad.sick of maintenance in the middle of AQ , then after day 4 and 5 is a **** show of buggy laggy gameplay that forces use of resources. Especially if you seem to be doin well in a fight. It'll sneak a dropped block or missed dex or it'll freeze you when you try to link a sp from a combo so the com.can block it. Then counter you.
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    No
    Stop complaining.
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    No
    All the crying and complaints from youtubers etc. Is ridiculous.
This discussion has been closed.