**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finally finished act 5!

dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
I was stuck on act 5.4.6 Ultron for ages, and just couldn't seem to beat him with either loki or magneto. Someone on forums and reddit suggested that I use my top champ (human torch), and just power through ultron with the prefight. It worked! I finally finished act 5. Got this as a rewards, so pretty happy because she's one of my favourite champs to play:

What content should I do now? Start act 6, try and explore act 5 or a variant (I haven't done any). If variant, which one should I go for? Thanks to everyone on forums and reddit for helping me out!

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Show your roster for us to recommend variants. For Act5 exploration, I'd recommend starting w/ 5.1(easiest), 5.4, 5.3, 5.2. For 6.1, you should show us your roster. But big one is Crossbones for whom you'll need a damage dealer.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    id say 100% act 5 i did that before cav or go for villan variant clear
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Show your roster for us to recommend variants. For Act5 exploration, I'd recommend starting w/ 5.1(easiest), 5.4, 5.3, 5.2. For 6.1, you should show us your roster. But big one is Crossbones for whom you'll need a damage dealer.

Here you go:

I don't think Ghulk can outdamage vigour at low rank, so unless you awaken Aegon or rank up She-hulk, Iceman I don't see an option for CB. You could try the heroes variant, I'd guess you have some good 4stars ranked up. Probably just try to 10% uncollected every month and grind the side quests until you awaken Aegon(or pull a better counter), then you can go for cav
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Would mysterio work vs xbones? Don’t really know him but he has a passive healblock I think and poison immune. Torch can take sabre, ultron and sentinel.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

I don't think Ghulk can outdamage vigour at low rank, so unless you awaken Aegon or rank up She-hulk, Iceman I don't see an option for CB. You could try the heroes variant, I'd guess you have some good 4stars ranked up. Probably just try to 10% uncollected every month and grind the side quests until you awaken Aegon(or pull a better counter), then you can go for cav

Vigor no more bruh. And for the OP,
    I think trying out variants would be your best bet. Try completing a little.
    Incase you wish to try act 6, your best friend would be revives. Nick fury can surely do the needed. Once you destroy LMD, he can remove poison. He can outdamage the Arc overload, I guess. If you could take that Aegon to high sig, he surely can help you with that fight too.
  • AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    Congrats for beating Ultron, I'm glad to hear that my advice worked. Domino is really fun to play although it would be nice if you also had Rulk.

As for now, the 6.1.5 CB will probably be a problem so you might take a detour before trying to become cavalier, especially if you're low on revives. Maybe try variant 4.

Malreck04 said:

Vigor no more bruh. And for the OP,
    I think trying out variants would be your best bet. Try completing a little.
    Incase you wish to try act 6, your best friend would be revives. Nick fury can surely do the needed. Once you destroy LMD, he can remove poison. He can outdamage the Arc overload, I guess. If you could take that Aegon to high sig, he surely can help you with that fight too.
    Whoops. At least the aegon tip is relevant