**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fave champ?

Comments

• R1s02R1s02 Posts: 274 ★★
    Hot blondie and burning Brazilian dude are my favs
  • TyDollarSignTyDollarSign Posts: 225 ★★
    It's a very niche reason but Angela in the cosmic chapter of Cav EQ is super fun to play. She's also pretty fun elsewhere but I've really enjoyed her since the buff.
  • B00S73RB00S73R Posts: 2
    I THOROUGHLY enjoy my Morningstar. With Mephisto and Guillotine, she’s an easy ramp up power house. Bleed immune is nice, and her sp2 is like a better Magik sp3. Morningstar carried me from being my first 5* in that I got during act 3 all the way through the end of Act 5. Pwned that ultron haha
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Easy choice: Ghost,

But not because she’s insane, well, not entirely. So this all began in December, 3 months after I started playing, I opened a GGC from the Christmas event, and got a 5* awakening gem. Had nebula as my first 5*, but decided I wouldn’t use it on her because she didn’t need it. Then I pulled star lord, but realized he needed a high sig, and since I was in the middle of act 4 at the time, 5* sigs were scarce. Then, Kabam dropped the insane compensation package; the one with a 5* nexus. From which I got the choices of:

I took her, put in the gem, she carried me to UC, then act 5 completion, became first r5, and is still my top champ.

• H700H700 Posts: 87
    Captain America IW is fun because you feel like the one in charge
  • De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Posts: 471 ★★★
    My top 5 would be in order
    5: CGR the big yellow numbers are beautiful
    4: killmonger/ havok
    3: she hulk, she’s a beast
    2: mole man. I mean. Come on. He’s a mole.
    1: void, his animations are beautiful
  • krystolixkrystolix Posts: 68
    Apocalypse and carnage. Carnage is probably my fav. I love heavy intercepting and l1 spamming with him.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    The one who helped me become UC today itself

Spider gwen

Efdective against collector below 50% and 25% health great unstoppable counter plus evade counter great damage
  • mattressmattress Posts: 403 ★★
    Apocs been fun.wasnt sure about his animations at 1st but watchin that drop kick on SP2 is pretty satisfying
  • ShepShep Posts: 142
    Stryfe is my fav with Apoc ,Sinster,cable syn atm
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Most fun: Carnage, BWDO, BP (buffed)
    Fav character: Venom
    Most used: Corvus, Doom
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Stealthy, Sorcerer, G2099, Void and Venom
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 802 ★★★
    Kingpin, Ibom, BWDO
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 802 ★★★
    Kingpin, Ibom, BWDO
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    <-- just heavy SMASH
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 863 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    My favorite champs, purely based on playing them, are Killmonger, Winter Soldier (only with Killmonger synergie), Mojo, Annihilus and Mole man!
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    I like Apocalypse
    I like Claire Voyant
    And have been loving playing my new 6 star massacre that Special 2 is so satisfying
    Duped nick fury is a satisfying one too
  • Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 170
    DDHK, red goblin, silver surfer. There’s probably some honorable mentions but I just get giddy whenever I can break these three out.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

DDHK, red goblin, silver surfer. There’s probably some honorable mentions but I just get giddy whenever I can break these three out.

What * do you have them as?
    Terra said:

DDHK is a 6*R2

Red goblin is a 5* R5

Silver surfer is also a 5*R5.

Terra said:

DDHK is a 6*R2

Red goblin is a 5* R5

Oooh nice.
    I have a 5/65 DDHK and I love him.
    Have a 6* r2 Surfer.
    No Roblin yet though, he any good?
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    I love how on a subject that is supposed to have no wrong answers, someone is at least disagreeing with everyone...
    Terra said:

Terra said:

DDHK is a 6*R2

Red goblin is a 5* R5

Oooh nice.
    Have a 6* r2 Surfer.
    Ooooo, what sig is your dd? And for red goblin, I love him. He worked surprisingly well against the cav hit monkey boss and i like using him against the spiderverse characters. People seem to not like him because of the rotation (which I don’t mind too much) and because I guess venom does what he does better but to each their own.
    edited May 2021

Terra said:

Terra said:

DDHK is a 6*R2

Red goblin is a 5* R5

Oooh nice.
    Have a 6* r2 Surfer.
    Ooooo, what sig is your dd? And for red goblin, I love him. He worked surprisingly well against the cav hit monkey boss and i like using him against the spiderverse characters. People seem to not like him because of the rotation (which I don’t mind too much) and because I guess venom does what he does better but to each their own.
    Neat info about Roblin there.

He's 210 rating away from becoming top champ, overtaking my s200 5/65 Voodoo. The sig stones from side event have upped it alot.
    @Blackshadow0203