**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fave champ?

Comments

• R1s02R1s02 Posts: 274 ★★
    Hot blondie and burning Brazilian dude are my favs
  • TyDollarSignTyDollarSign Posts: 227 ★★
    It's a very niche reason but Angela in the cosmic chapter of Cav EQ is super fun to play. She's also pretty fun elsewhere but I've really enjoyed her since the buff.
  • B00S73RB00S73R Posts: 2
    I THOROUGHLY enjoy my Morningstar. With Mephisto and Guillotine, she’s an easy ramp up power house. Bleed immune is nice, and her sp2 is like a better Magik sp3. Morningstar carried me from being my first 5* in that I got during act 3 all the way through the end of Act 5. Pwned that ultron haha
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Easy choice: Ghost,

But not because she’s insane, well, not entirely. So this all began in December, 3 months after I started playing, I opened a GGC from the Christmas event, and got a 5* awakening gem. Had nebula as my first 5*, but decided I wouldn’t use it on her because she didn’t need it. Then I pulled star lord, but realized he needed a high sig, and since I was in the middle of act 4 at the time, 5* sigs were scarce. Then, Kabam dropped the insane compensation package; the one with a 5* nexus. From which I got the choices of:

I took her, put in the gem, she carried me to UC, then act 5 completion, became first r5, and is still my top champ.

• H700H700 Posts: 87
    Captain America IW is fun because you feel like the one in charge
  • De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Posts: 471 ★★★
    My top 5 would be in order
    5: CGR the big yellow numbers are beautiful
    4: killmonger/ havok
    3: she hulk, she’s a beast
    2: mole man. I mean. Come on. He’s a mole.
    1: void, his animations are beautiful
  • krystolixkrystolix Posts: 68
    Apocalypse and carnage. Carnage is probably my fav. I love heavy intercepting and l1 spamming with him.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,308 ★★★★★
    The one who helped me become UC today itself

Spider gwen

Efdective against collector below 50% and 25% health great unstoppable counter plus evade counter great damage
  • mattressmattress Posts: 404 ★★
    Apocs been fun.wasnt sure about his animations at 1st but watchin that drop kick on SP2 is pretty satisfying
  • ShepShep Posts: 143
    Stryfe is my fav with Apoc ,Sinster,cable syn atm
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Most fun: Carnage, BWDO, BP (buffed)
    Fav character: Venom
    Most used: Corvus, Doom
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Stealthy, Sorcerer, G2099, Void and Venom
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 807 ★★★
    Kingpin, Ibom, BWDO
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 807 ★★★
    Kingpin, Ibom, BWDO
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    <-- just heavy SMASH
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 865 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    My favorite champs, purely based on playing them, are Killmonger, Winter Soldier (only with Killmonger synergie), Mojo, Annihilus and Mole man!
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    I like Apocalypse
    I like Claire Voyant
    And have been loving playing my new 6 star massacre that Special 2 is so satisfying
    Duped nick fury is a satisfying one too
  • Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 171
    DDHK, red goblin, silver surfer. There’s probably some honorable mentions but I just get giddy whenever I can break these three out.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★

DDHK, red goblin, silver surfer. There’s probably some honorable mentions but I just get giddy whenever I can break these three out.

What * do you have them as?
    Terra said:

DDHK is a 6*R2

Red goblin is a 5* R5

Silver surfer is also a 5*R5.

Terra said:

DDHK is a 6*R2

Red goblin is a 5* R5

Oooh nice.
    I have a 5/65 DDHK and I love him.
    Have a 6* r2 Surfer.
    No Roblin yet though, he any good?
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    I love how on a subject that is supposed to have no wrong answers, someone is at least disagreeing with everyone...
    Terra said:

Terra said:

DDHK is a 6*R2

Red goblin is a 5* R5

Oooh nice.
    Have a 6* r2 Surfer.
    Ooooo, what sig is your dd? And for red goblin, I love him. He worked surprisingly well against the cav hit monkey boss and i like using him against the spiderverse characters. People seem to not like him because of the rotation (which I don’t mind too much) and because I guess venom does what he does better but to each their own.
    edited May 2021

Terra said:

Terra said:

DDHK is a 6*R2

Red goblin is a 5* R5

Oooh nice.
    Have a 6* r2 Surfer.
    Ooooo, what sig is your dd? And for red goblin, I love him. He worked surprisingly well against the cav hit monkey boss and i like using him against the spiderverse characters. People seem to not like him because of the rotation (which I don’t mind too much) and because I guess venom does what he does better but to each their own.
    Neat info about Roblin there.

He's 210 rating away from becoming top champ, overtaking my s200 5/65 Voodoo. The sig stones from side event have upped it alot.
    @Blackshadow0203