**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How would She-hulk work against 6.1.5 Crossbones?

dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I'm starting act 6 now, and the first 3 quests are doable for me, but I know Crossbones is going to be tough. I don't have any good poison immunes in my champs except for She-hulk. How well would she work against him, and can she out damage the arc overload? Also, if anyone has any videos or something showcasing her against crossbones, that would be great because I can't seem to find any. Thanks.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Problem is, she can't refresh her furies against a Skill opponent, so that's limiting her attack power.
    Also you won't be able to reach SP2 Petrify due to a global node.

Even though those things can't be overlooked, I have no proof that she's not able to do it.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    It's even worse because of her class disadvantage and she is a hero champ. She cannot refresh furies as @RaviDavi stated, so her damage takes a hit. Crossbones will keep shrugging off the debuffs from sp1 and sp2 and converting into furies. It will be a tedious fight.
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Post your roster .. there might be better counters in there

@Haji_Saab here you go:

Would Colossus work against Crossbones? Or Emma Frost?
    Haji_Saab said:

Emma Frost, Iceman definitely work.

And what about colossus? He is higher rank for me...
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

Haji_Saab said:

Colossus isn’t poison immune and you need to be able to parry to get his high damage so he’s a no go. Emma will definitely work, I don’t think iceman can out pace the arc overload. One person who will also work is nick fury. If you start him in his first life and then transition to his second in the middle of the fight, he will shrug off the poison and then it’s a regular nick fury fight.
    Will3808 said:

Haji_Saab said:

Colossus isn’t poison immune and you need to be able to parry to get his high damage so he’s a no go. Emma will definitely work, I don’t think iceman can out pace the arc overload. One person who will also work is nick fury. If you start him in his first life and then transition to his second in the middle of the fight, he will shrug off the poison and then it’s a regular nick fury fight.
    Okay thank you, that's good to know...