**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bullet time node in cav EQ bugged?

SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
edited May 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I previously made a post about bullet time being bugged on the BWDO boss in 7.1 which many people confirmed, a mod replied but it was not followed upon in any way.
I didn't want to make another post but since it was introduced in cav EQ this month, I had to. It randomly sometimes just doesn't stun the defender, they just kind of disappear when you dex the defender.
Is anyone else experiencing this? If yes, can you please share video evidence for the mods to pass on? My device lags like crazy while recording.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    AAR is still a thing
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

I previously made a post about bullet time being bugged on the BWDO boss in 7.1 which many people confirmed, a mod replied but it was not followed upon in any way.
    I didn't want to make another post but since it was introduced in cav EQ this month, I had to. It randomly sometimes just doesn't stun the defender, they just kind of disappear when you dex the defender.
    Is anyone else experiencing this? If yes, can you please share video evidence for the mods to pass on? My device lags like crazy while recording.

Which champions have you seen this happen with? Do you have pacify mastery, that always tends to screw nodes up
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    It was introduced in december of 2020 in 7.1
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Yeah I have noticed it too. Sometimes, I will have banked up 5 charges, then dex and it just disappears. Other times, it won't register the charge either. Seems like Pacify mastery can be a double edged sword.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

AAR is still a thing

How exactly does that come into play in these two particular fights? If it's pacify I don't know how AAR during a stun can prevent a stun from procing.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★

It was introduced in december of 2020 in 7.1

Sorry, English isn't my first language.
    Incorporated, perhaps?