**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mastery: Willpower, Liquid Courage and Recovery

Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
Liquid Courage on level 3/3 depicts that champ will drain 0.6% health per second during a fight
Willpower depict on level 3/3 champs will recover 0.7% health per second during the fights
Recovery on level 3/3 depict the healing abilities will increased by 15%

So as a conclusion of all three mastery maxxed there should be a overall increase in health as poison is a debuff and willpower should grant more health during the fights along with recovery, but as soon as the duration of salve mastery of 1 minute passes out the champs doesn't gain more health rather they lose -1 health per second during the fight.
Can anyone please explain this..?

Comments

• Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111
    Poison reduces regeneration by 30%. Therefore, reducing willpower’s effectiveness.
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    Interesting, I wondered the same thing for a while, but I have seen on certain champs that Ill either be even, -1, or +1.
  • Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111
    I have found the higher ranked champs lose more health. Plus, poison loss is based on overall health and regen is based on base health. So if you use a boost it will cause you to lose more health.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Ohh so that's why my rank 4/55 mordo is losing more health as compared to other 4* 5/50 champs
    And yeah maybe that's reduction of healing ability from poison which is why champs regen is low as compared to poison
  • TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    For me I either break even or lose one health point. If you run both DE and LC you will lose around 40-50 health. If you get heal blocked it’s gonna hurt a lot.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Yes DE and LC when combined will takeaway some health because even if you counter bleed with coagulate you still lose some hp but i guess Willpower should counter LC fully