**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who's your go to buffed up node counter

Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
Ive been using Angela, Hyperion, old man logan, and my nick fury once. Also been btinging heimdall if I have angela which is a free fury buff

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Right now I typically use venom. I used to use magneto or ghost before I had any good cosmic champions but now I’ve got a lot of good options.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    CMM, Mags, Venom, and Hype are all good options that I have
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Venom
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Honestly I just look at who would handle the path most effectively then I'll just pop the Odin pre-fights on em.
  • tofuシtofuシ Posts: 220 ★★
    I just use colossus
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I have acid wash and buffed up in my map 7 aq path and I was using voodoo and sparkles but then I realised I could just use voodoo for all of it, he's my new favourite guy for the node.
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364

Magneto, hype, cgr, prof x, ghost

Ive been killing with Professor X lately. Didn't think of using him. Thats a good one thank you
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Odin pre fights and a counter to the champ/other nodes, know it’s boring, but it is
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Hyperion.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Mags. 3 heavy attacks for 3 prowess
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Venom and Medusa
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Venom, Red Mags, Colossus, Angela.
  • MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    Hyperion with Odin
  • Tano177Tano177 Posts: 40
    Silver Surfer usually
  • sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 242 ★★
    CMM w nick
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    Update i got my unduped 5 star Collosus to rank 3/45 and took him for a spin. He is great for this node. Can't wait to get this guy ranked up
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Most of the time I use Venom, sometimes I use Vision Aarkus or Elsa Bloodstone.
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    Venom and or Angela. Depending on the nodes/champs, one is almost certainly better than the other
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 802 ★★★
    Usually only use Collosus for this ....if they are metal then magneto