**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help! Use sigs or hold?

Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Just pulled 5 star Aegon and will be using an awakening gem on him (if I don't pull another from this event). I am wondering if I should put generic stones into him or just stick with my skill sigs? I can easily get him to 140+ if I use all my generics and probably 60ish w/o using. I have seen people on both sides either saying he is only useful in lol and abyss vs useful in everyday questing as well (cav, uncollected, act 6+).

I was hoping those that do or don't use him everyday can give me their thoughts on if he is worth the generics or not. Thanks in advance for the help!
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Use all your sigs imo.
    He's worth it
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    High sig is necessary to get the most out of him so if you’re gonna use the AG might as well go all in and use everything
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Wait till the end of the month though. This event is loaded with skill sig!!
  • pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,812 Guardian
    edited May 2021
    sig60-80 is enough imo. maxsig is overkill.
    Yes, i completed abyss 100% with a sig70 aegon.
    my alt had a sig20 aegon.
    Yes, i know what I'm saying.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    use them all
  • AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    I'd put sig stones into him as soon as he is 5/65 and thus has his full potential.
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    Put characteristic stones in Ægon, the more duplicate it improves.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★

Wait till the end of the month though. This event is loaded with skill sig!!

This. Unless you need him right now why not wait and see if you can dupe again or get skill sig stones this month.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Just pulled 5 star Aegon and will be using an awakening gem on him (if I don't pull another from this event). I am wondering if I should put generic stones into him or just stick with my skill sigs? I can easily get him to 140+ if I use all my generics and probably 60ish w/o using. I have seen people on both sides either saying he is only useful in lol and abyss vs useful in everyday questing as well (cav, uncollected, act 6+).

I was hoping those that do or don't use him everyday can give me their thoughts on if he is worth the generics or not. Thanks in advance for the help!

You need him at least at around sig80 to be able to have a relatively quick ramp up.
    At sig80 he is carrying 50% of his combo and that’s descent enough for Labyrinth and Abyss.
    Of course, if you can put more sigs it’s always a good invest, since it will just speed up his ramp up.
    For Act6 though, from my personal experience, I would recommend very high or max sig.
    At many Aegon friendly Act6 paths, you have only one or two non noded fights, in which you should be able to be descent ramped up to deal with upcoming heavy noded fights.
  • Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Yup, was going to wait till we had all of the event 5 star and cavs obtained then if I didn't dupe him, I'd use my AG on him. Looks like I'll just pile stones into him. Thanks for the advice!