**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Small And Strange Request For The Kabam Team Regarding The Side Event Items

KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
Is it anyway possible that we can keep the 10 rings in our items stash after the Ten Ring Tournament ends? I like the way they look visually there and just seeing if that's at all possible to keep them. Either way, thanks.

Comments

• Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    If they can't let people keep old crystals because it is too much for their servers wouldn't this be the same issue?
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

New idea, we have a "Trophy Room" section of the inventory for all the random items, boosts, etc from past events so it both will clean up our current inventory but also add a fun showcase for all the things you've acquired and not used throughout events. It would also be cool if you had extra revives etc. from events like the current Shang-Chi side event where if you didn't use them, they could get deactivated so that they could no longer actually be used, but you could just have a keepsake from the event. Thoughts?

I think we should have radio button filters on the right side of the Items inventory that let us filter that stuff down to things like "potions" and "sig stones" and "event items" etc. Quick and dirty, but there's plenty of space there for UI elements and it would make the Items section a whole lot more manageable. One of the buttons could be "history" or "trophy" or something that contains items that we still have but are no longer specifically usable for anything.
    I gave this suggestion long back. We need a filter for inventory to filter out at least by class.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Crine60 said:

If they can't let people keep old crystals because it is too much for their servers wouldn't this be the same issue?

If they were to be left fully functional when they were released with their original intention. However if they were converted into profile pictures, that's something anybody could store a lot of without taking too much space