**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did 6.2.6 carinaโ€™s challenge

2ยป

Comments

• PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Jaded said:

Pulyaman said:

Jaded said:

Youโ€™re taking KK into one of the most โ€œskilledโ€ fights in the game. Spending on revives is expected, 23 is too much for my cup of tea. I could have practiced the lane 30 times with that amount. Each to their own.

Honestly, it depends on what resources you have though. I have energy 10 refills, but I have almost 30 lvl1 revives(15 in inventory and 15 in stash). I think it takes 60 energy to reach the champion. So for me, using lvl 1 revives and potions is more efficient than using my energy refills since my lvl 1 revives will start to expire in a week. But, if you don't have a stash like me, then it makes more sense to restart instead of spending 40 units on revives and 25 units on potions.
    It does depend on a lot of aspects, I personally would rather not waste 23 revives a week before 7.2 drops. But maybe thatโ€™s just me.
    Why do you think I am waiting. :D.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Bendy said:

Just for boss spend 23 revives what a hell
    4* star lol challenges left and 3* cyclops
    Totally skill based challenges ๐Ÿ˜‚

23 revives aint bad considering its kamala and no mystics to stop any buffs applying like unstoppable regen etc probs the next to worse challenge after the lol and cyclops
    Do you actually know how she works.. ๐Ÿ˜‚ she nullifies and on special 1 with 3 furies.

I would happily swap 20-30 revives to do the challenge.. (after 7.2 I will do it) even if you buy them is 800 units for 20% selector.

If that offer came into store you would all buy it so I donโ€™t get most people logic
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,347 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Monk1 said:

Bendy said:

23 revives aint bad considering its kamala and no mystics to stop any buffs applying like unstoppable regen etc probs the next to worse challenge after the lol and cyclops
    Do you actually know how she works.. ๐Ÿ˜‚ she nullifies and on special 1 with 3 furies.

I would happily swap 20-30 revives to do the challenge.. (after 7.2 I will do it) even if you buy them is 800 units for 20% selector.

If that offer came into store you would all buy it so I donโ€™t get most people logic
    I qouted another at the end if only she has 2 furies or more which isnt really reliable nullify especially how requent the unstoppable/ regen from sig can be
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Monk1 said:

Bendy said:

I wouldn't spend 800 units to get it, but I will do the challenge and spend the revives, if it makes any sense
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Omedenn said:

Just recently there was a guy who spent over 3000 units on 6.2.6 champion boss (not the Kamala khan challenge). So 23 revives doesnโ€™t sound too awful to me

Edit: just checked the original post again and it was 7000 units instead of 3000

Well obviously we have to extremes. One that can solo the entire lane and the champion boss with no items and the guy that spent 7k units on the champion. So if anyone falls in between those two they are average ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • LeStMn92LeStMn92 Posts: 119 โ˜…
    That one can be done very low cost with great skill and KK knowledge. There is certainly forced unit spending ones like Cyclops Vs Collector and a 3* Loki Vs Electro is essentially a mandatory 2 revives.
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Jaded said:

Omedenn said:

Just recently there was a guy who spent over 3000 units on 6.2.6 champion boss (not the Kamala khan challenge). So 23 revives doesnโ€™t sound too awful to me

Edit: just checked the original post again and it was 7000 units instead of 3000

Well obviously we have to extremes. One that can solo the entire lane and the champion boss with no items and the guy that spent 7k units on the champion. So if anyone falls in between those two they are average ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Jaded said:

Omedenn said:

@Jaded whats even worse is that he didnโ€™t beat the champion boss yet..
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    jdeck59 said:

Pulyaman said:

jdeck59 said:

Sweadah or whatever did it reviveless (the whole path) so that's how they can justify that it is skill based

No one is saying this is not skill based. But don't judge skill based on one OP player who has mastered almost everything in the game.
    Only OP literally making a post saying it ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I can't believe I need to explain this. OP was saying that about the other challenges, you know, the LOL ones and cyclops one. Those are just resource sinks. They require you to spend revives regardless of your skill.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Ebony_Naw said:

Pfffft even Dreamin can do the 6.2.6 challenge. (No hate, that was actually one of the more entertaining streams I've seen in a while. Ranked just behind Seatin's rant at Ex. Civil Warrior)

Haha that was the goal! Just some fun for the lolz
  • TylerTyler Posts: 37 โ˜…
    Lol yeah try act 6.2.6 with kamala khan against the champion lol with android phones with lag lol what ridiculous money grab again in game will never play that again with her and I will not even attempt the challenge with cyclops with bane node lol what a money grab again this game can keep the challenge will only play what i can beat not worth the resources lol game just gets worse and I'm glad some can beat it or have all that time and resources. I'm at 2.5 mil almost and I only play what I know is playable and I don't have to use a bunch of resources I'm not the best player by far but when the rng is bad for most lol