**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best 5* character to take to sig200???

Deckard2192Deckard2192 Posts: 15
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Just curious what everyone’s opinion is on which characters’ utility is impacted the most by maxing their sig#? I have a fairly decent roster, but that doesn’t matter to me, as I’m willing to sit on the max sig stone if that is the best thing for now. I currently have Corvus, Hyperion, Hulkbuster, Colossus, red Mags, BWDO, Havok, Ghost, Archangel, Gully99, and Guardian as candidates. Running suicides is not a preference as of now.

I already have Doom and Namor maxed, as well as Torch & Venom at 80, so they’re out of the running. Max utility, as well as using them as a backstop in AW are my primary considerations. If that character has poor AI, I of course would prefer a diff character. Thanks everyone.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Should probably be between guardian, ghost, and maybe colossus.
  • SidbelieberSidbelieber Posts: 32
    Cap
    Angela
    Omega
    Guardian
    Blade
  • Deckard2192Deckard2192 Posts: 15
    Aren’t Ghost and Colossus relatively easy to take down defensively though? Occasionally I might get tagged by Colossus’ dash’s SP2, but I never have issues with Ghost. AW defense isn’t the primary consideration, but it’s a priority. I have plenty of offense to work with, trying to strengthen my AW backstop defense. Thanks everyone.
  • Deckard2192Deckard2192 Posts: 15
    Saving the max crystal for him is certainly a consideration. No luck pulling him as of yet.
  • ShepShep Posts: 142
    I think Stryfe at high sigs is a must if you wanna use em 4 more than Lol or Abyss. I use em in AQ way more now.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Omega and Cap IW.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 802 ★★★
    Colossus....I have mine at sig 180 now and he's a different character from 150 and up....
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    CapIW imo. Close are also Angela and Guardian
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    I think we all must had mistaken what the OP is trying to say.
    As far as my knowledge says, it seems like he's asking whom among the champions that he has is the best for having at max sig.
    I think Guardian and Ghost benefit the most from the max sig. High resistance and power gain on miss respectively.
    Colossus seems to have a nice awakened ability, but the chances are still around 50% at max sig, which, on 1 aspect may look good to have high chances, but maybe not worth max sig. Same about Havok.

Hyperion is great at just being awakened.
    Archangel can do quite a lot with much lesser than Max sig, it's just like being highly cautious if you wish to max sig him, maybe because you think you can't play aggressive enough to maintain the neuro's.
    Magneto gets the damage cap, block penetration, crit resistance, and burst damage. Probably great at max sig, but similar to Archangel, it's just over kill, we'd anyways end the fights with an SP3 already, we'd probably not get hit much. We'd simply block utilizing the 50% perfect block increase.

Conclusion: Ghost or Guardian would benefit the most from it.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Guardian
    Aegon
    AA
    Omega
    Cap iw
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    They come in a few different tiers, in my eyes.

Must be max:

* Cap IW impacted me the most. I used him constantly until I beat the Champion boss in 6.2. After that I took a bit of a story break and began leveling up other champs, and he eventually fell to the wayside a bit. But I love his reliability with maxed sig.

* Namor is another champ I have at max sig and that has carried me through some stuff as well. I have never used him as much as I used CapIW back in the day, but he's great to have with max sig for when the need arises.

Nice at max:

* I have Aegon at 180 and he put in a lot of work for me in the beginning of Act 6, even though I find him difficult to slot into the team for much else.

* Void and Falcon are both maxed out and I love them. They don't need to be fully maxed out the way CapIW and Namor does, but it certainly helps them and they absolutely should be high sig.

The more levels the merrier

I love Hulkbuster's sig ability and have put a lot of stones into it. Likewise, Tigra's is nice. It allows you to not worry about build-up at the beginning of the fight. Neither is maxed, but I don't regret any stone I've put in either.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Out of the champions you listed, definitely ghost. Guardian comes in second. I’d use sigs in AA before guardian but AA only needs sig 112.