**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How long for incinerate immune champs?

I know we gotta millk whales and stuff and I don’t disagree, Kabam is running a business so it’s expected. But since Mephisto event is almost finished with boss rush and there is no more Mephisto running around to beat so how long we get incinerate immune champs ?

Let’s be rational here ghost rider , dormammu, Phoenix , red hulk deserves logical immunity. I’m pretty sure we will have immunity in new champs but please answer clearly whether we are giving above champs immunity or not ? I have faith after this months spectacular realeases and do hope answer is YES!

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Search for other threads before creating another one. This was already discussed a lot o times and the answer is NO.
  • tuposacptuposacp Posts: 165
    Well it’s the absurd things like this make look Kabam bad. I’m not frustrated by incinerate damage (I got freaking iceman baby!)

I don’t know how Kabam perspectives works about this (really would like a clear reason for that not a stupid thing like those champs are already good no need for immunity)

Look at ghost rider and dormammu, DO THEY LOOK LIKE HAVING WATER AROUND THEM? No it’s freaking fire (what? a different kind of fire? That turns people into barbie when touched?)

Let’s be honest Mephisto wasn’t last champ with incinerate damage there will be more champs and not everyone’s gonna have iceman or Mephisto. Just like every other cosmic champ has poison immunity just because they have better immune system champs stated above has clear immunity.

Closing this thread won’t bring end to this discussion. There more people who are actually pissed by this cause not having incinerate immune champs (it’s not like they even have ghost or phoenix) do it should at least bring them hope that they have increased chance of getting an incinerate immune champ (why they need one ? Cmon , look at current events , who was the hardest boss ?? Even with incinerate immunity Mephisto is hard cause of regen)

And extripa or however you write that , don’t reply with that THATS HOW ITS SUPPOSED TO BE cause that’s stupid and old.

And peeps keep saying that why would they care about our opinions? Cmon ***heads WE MAKE THE COMMUNITY we play this **** and we deserve to be heard and valued.

Man that was freaking long. Never mind , a stupid guy just spitting rubbish keep scrolling.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Extripa if you have nothing to add but bash this thread you are welcome to leave, stop trolling!!!!
    I'm not trolling. You spammers are the one trolling with these multiple threads.

NOT EVERY CHAMPION CAN HAVE THIS AND THAT ABILITY JUST "BECAUSE". Simple as it is.
    Why didn't they add incinerate immunity to Ghost rider or Dormammu? Because thats not a mandatory thing. Why? Because it makes sense in a fictional world perspective, that's why.
    They decided to give them other abilities instead. If they were going to add immunity in the beginning, then they wouldn't add other abilities that they currently have.

People create this kind of threads thinking that it only makes sense the way they think it should be. That's wrong, deppending of perspectives and opinions.
  • tuposacptuposacp Posts: 165
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    I'm not trolling. You spammers are the one trolling with these multiple threads.

NOT EVERY CHAMPION CAN HAVE THIS AND THAT ABILITY JUST "BECAUSE". Simple as it is.
    Why didn't they add incinerate immunity to Ghost rider or Dormammu? Because thats not a mandatory thing. Why? Because it makes sense in a fictional world perspective, that's why.
    They decided to give them other abilities instead. If they were going to add immunity in the beginning, then they wouldn't add other abilities that they currently have.

People create this kind of threads thinking that it only makes sense the way they think it should be. That's wrong, deppending of perspectives and opinions.

That same thing applies to your so called solid and intelligent and simple reasoning too mister know it all.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★

Bro chill out, relax and move on. You dont have to troll every single post. You are getting people annoyed by the second
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Bro chill out, relax and move on. You dont have to troll every single post. You are getting people annoyed by the second

Lol no offense but I find it a bit ironic you call him out for being annoying but you have almost a thousand spam flags and over 200 abuse flags.
  • 638vfjzqdzse.gif

• CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    According to Extripa s logic if they add Pyro with ice powers it's totally fine, cause kabam wanted that way, i mean "its not a mandatory thing" for pyro to have fire powers, right? Mr. Know it all
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    I have to agree that there are different fires. But no one said anything about there being different poisons? So maybe hulk should only be immune to gama poisoning? Give it a break. We can have lots of poison and bleed immune, let's have lots of incinerate immune for the game, not the flavor
    I have to agree that there are different fires. But no one said anything about there being different poisons? So maybe hulk should only be immune to gama poisoning? Give it a break. We can have lots of poison and bleed immune, let's have lots of incinerate immune for the game, not the flavor

Because hulk info says that he is immune to ALL known poisons
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    the words LOGIC and KABAM are in very different worlds
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    Search for other threads before creating another one. This was already discussed a lot o times and the answer is NO.

Dude why don't you just go away. Kabam isn't going to give you ANYTHING for free for acting like a jerk on the forums. Until you work for kabam, stop telling g people why things are the way they are in game. Unless you work for these people, you have as much of an idea as the next person why things are the way they are.
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    Sungj wrote: »

Lol no offense but I find it a bit ironic you call him out for being annoying but you have almost a thousand spam flags and over 200 abuse flags.

Just so you know, people flag for dumb reasons, not necessarily the reasons it was intended. Why don't you go read every post that he was flagged on and then come back here with your deductions.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★

Because hulk info says that he is immune to ALL known poisons
    New champ ability coming. I can see it now.....Poisons enemies with an "unknown" poison!