**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cavalier difficulty didn't feel like fun at all this month

This months(may) monthly quest cavalier difficulty didn't feel like its for cavalier title holder at all, it was more like a thronebreaker title difficulty (and i think it was made for them on demand i.e KT1). They just increased the difficulty to another level and new nodes are not really fun to play more like milking your units, revives, health potions.
This months cavalier difficulty really got into the wrong direction which made many of my friends dislike this game and with battlegrounds mobile india coming this month, they were more than happy to move on and kabam do you really want this to just listen to the whales and make your game according to them or do you listen to the whole community.
This is a game which should be fun to play for everyone and there are places where whales can get their harder content for their fun but monthly quests comes with rewards for everyone not just whales. Monthly quests should've remained at same difficulty level or if you want to provide them with the content of their choice then provide TB title holder their own difficulty but please keep in mind that this is cavalier difficulty not TB.

Comments

• MojoHaterMojoHater Posts: 244 ★★
    The very first Spidey Classic boss was a huge pain. I had to get to him three times and failed. The nodes of almost all the quests were much more champion sensitive than last time. The ShangChi boss was in fact easy but created a lot of pressure on the person fighting him. I don't even have the courage to go against Mr. Negative
    All I'm saying is that when they're making the cavalier EQ they should remember that not all cavaliers have so much diversity in their roster and some nodes are really very particular.
    Last EQ was brilliant tho, the nodes were fun, and neither of the bosses was too hard
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    IMO It’s been getting a bit too easy, our rosters keep growing, I’m only in a map 5 gold 1/2 alliance and just made a couple t5ccs so I’m now thronebreaker, I have 4-6 5/65 equivalents in each class, last months eq I barely had to look at the nodes, I die in tier 7 war a couple times every war, i feel like top monthly challenge should cost a mid- high level player like me a few revives and this one might cost me 8-10 to fully explore (though half of those might be from my lag problems at the moment I often lose a champ on the path from that, punch punch...lag ... oh I’m getting hit,)
    spidey took me three restarts and one revive but the next two runs I bought better counters and managed to take him with a full team. You probably are right though they probably will have a thronebreaker level soon, but it probably will be a touch harder than this months eq, and the cavalier will probably drop back to like it was last month, this was probably a bit of a tester to see how many revives it would take us, and start planning how difficult they will make it
  • NBMNBM Posts: 2
    How did they make this month’s event quest more difficult. The class nodes for each chapter has barely changed drastically. The boss nodes might be a little tricky, but nothing too champion specific. Not enough to make it considered “thronebreaker difficulty”. Go do uncollected difficulty if you can’t handle it.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    The nodes needed a lot more attention than the last few months, unstoppables, evades mix master, shrugging debuffs , personally I’m fine with that, wasn’t just quake and magneto parry and heavy bosses, don’t try and act like it didn’t take a lot more concentration than the last few months I haven’t even needed to do any research or barely read nodes

• Hello @Haji_Saab. Thank you for a reasonable tip. Hope the fellow summoner finds it useful at some point ;)

• Hello @Luciferiamdevil. Your feedback and suggestions have been heard, thank you!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It didn’t feel fun at any month tbh
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,863 ★★★★★

This months(may) monthly quest cavalier difficulty didn't feel like its for cavalier title holder at all, it was more like a thronebreaker title difficulty (and i think it was made for them on demand i.e KT1). They just increased the difficulty to another level and new nodes are not really fun to play more like milking your units, revives, health potions.
    This months cavalier difficulty really got into the wrong direction which made many of my friends dislike this game and with battlegrounds mobile india coming this month, they were more than happy to move on and kabam do you really want this to just listen to the whales and make your game according to them or do you listen to the whole community.
    This is a game which should be fun to play for everyone and there are places where whales can get their harder content for their fun but monthly quests comes with rewards for everyone not just whales. Monthly quests should've remained at same difficulty level or if you want to provide them with the content of their choice then provide TB title holder their own difficulty but please keep in mind that this is cavalier difficulty not TB.

Cav difficulty has underperformed in terms of difficulty since it was released. It's never lived up to it's hype of harder content. It's great to see some challenge peaking out from the bleakness that is Cav difficulty.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    And here you touched on the key argument in MCOC. There are those in the community who want the extra challenge that can give their expanded rosters a real fight and test their skills while others are missing a key component (roster or skills) to keep up.

So the question ultimately becomes where can you put the difficulty where end-gamers can feel challenged while mid tier players can still have fun and still earn great rewards?

What doesn't help are people in the community who are staunch believers of the "Make me happy over them" attitude.
This discussion has been closed.