**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Wishlist for the Next Featured 6* Pool

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
So, these guys are entering the featured 6* pool in about 48 days (Jun 29th).

Pretty good selection of featured champs, wouldn't you say? Who else would you want to be included in the remaining spots?

Ideally the ones that would make you seriously consider saving for this crystal right about now. Or maybe a few of the recently/soon-to-be buffed champs. Take your pick.

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    iHulk or Doom. I would immediately hoard everything
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    As long as there aren’t many dupes of the good champs I have. I might save for it :)
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

iHulk or Doom. I would immediately hoard everything

iHulk was in there in the previous pool, so highly unlikely. Awakening my Doom would be my absolute dream pull.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I think we might see our non-6* champs. I think we could see Sparky, Blade, Medusa, Doctor Voodoo, etc. Maybe not Hype yet. Also probably War Machine, Ultron Classic, and Sentry
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    If Claire or Dragon man are in here, them plus Shang Chi means I'll definitely go for it, since I want a suicide friendly mystic to take to r3
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Magik is the one that could tempt me for sure
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    wasp the best i have is a 3 star and i have a maxed ghost
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Ghost. Or ghost. Also I would love ghost.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    The way I have always thought about the Featured crystals is, it's not really about how good or sought after any few champs are in them, but about the ratio of how many lesser valued or desired champs that are in.

An extra 5k shards for a good chance of getting a run of the mill champ you could get from a standard crystal. No thanks.
    Qacob said:

Ghost. Or ghost. Also I would love ghost.

Sorry bud. Was just in the last one. So, highly improbable.

The way I have always thought about the Featured crystals is, it's not really about how good or sought after any few champs are in them, but about the ratio of how many lesser valued or desired champs that are in.

An extra 5k shards for a good chance of getting a run of the mill champ you could get from a standard crystal. No thanks.

It caters those who have wider rosters, letting them have a better chance to pull a specific champ that they want/need. 10k shards for one out of well over a hundred possible pulls vs 15k shards for one out of 24 possible pulls is a fair trade off for a good number of players. It's not always impractical, just depends on one's situation.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    I have a long wish list of who I want in there.

We know Doctor Voodoo has a good chance of being in there, since he’s now shown up in the unowned 6* champs screen. So that’s excellent, although he might be in cavs or a special crystal. Can hope though.

There will probably be a few buffed champs, and a couple of champs that have a connection to featured champs

I would be somewhat willing to bet on Black Panther and Angela being in there, as well as possibly one or two of the July buffs

As for who I want to see, with no evidence they might be coming?

1. Claire
    2. Emma
    3. Omega
    4. Corvus
    5. Venom
    6. Human Torch

There are plenty of others I would like to really see in there. Really any suicide friendly champ with a unique skill set, in the cosmic, science, skill and mystic class

I’m already hoarding for this crystal anyway, I really, really want Mr Negative
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I'm already planning to go for it based on Shang Chi, Mr. N, Jabari, Odin, and Centurion alone. But HT, Mags, KM, Mole Man, Corvus, and Venom are all champs I'd really love to see in there that haven't already been in recent featured 6*s.
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    SymSup/SorSup/Venom/Falcon/BWCV; at least 1 of these would be nice already
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    McFabio said:

ICEMAN PLEASE

He was available as a 6* In Deals before and he is so “COOL”

Pun Intended

This
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    A lot of the non-featured will be dictated by the buff schedule. So we can expect vulture, BP classic, maybe Mr F plus the June buffs. Maybe? I'm not really excited about any of those, but vulture and BP would be first dupes and Mr is useful and I never took the 5* past r3.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Hyperion
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Voodoo, cause he became 6* with the latest patch - usually happens when 5*'s are about to enter featured for the first time.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Menkent said:

A lot of the non-featured will be dictated by the buff schedule. So we can expect vulture, BP classic, maybe Mr F plus the June buffs. Maybe? I'm not really excited about any of those, but vulture and BP would be first dupes and Mr is useful and I never took the 5* past r3.

Featured with the buffed champs would be pretty good

Shang chi/jabari panther/BP classic as 3/4 skill champs would be nice for anyone skill t5cc looking for options

Mr Negative and Mr fantastic could also be really good depending on how negative turns out
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I think it’s likely Omega would be in the crystal since he hasn’t been in the featured for a long time. It’d be great if he was in it so I can finally awaken him.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    McFabio said:

ICEMAN PLEASE

He was available as a 6* In Deals before and he is so “COOL”

Pun Intended
    I would love Iceman
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Magik is the one that could tempt me for sure

Hell yes
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Hyperion/Medusa, Ant Man, Guardian, Winter Soldier, Night Thrasher, Cap IW, Black Widow CV
  • metalman695metalman695 Posts: 109
    Quake. All I want is quake. One day.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Hyperion and Quake