**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finally Thronebreaker

Last night(for me), after so many T5CC Crystal openings resulting in what I didn't want, I finally got the last 10% to form a T5 Cosmic. I needed 1 more T2A for me to take Venom up so I did a path of 6.4 and I got it. Feels good having him at rank 3, love him.

Also got him, will problaby rank 3 him depending on the rewards from 7.2. Either him or Ghost since both T5 Catalysts are half way.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    Awesome r3 choice.
    Nice 6* pull on Mags.
    Congrats OP
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Sick pulls man ..Venom will help you in varaints a lot and Mags is broken anyways . Gratzz
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★

Last night(for me), after so many T5CC Crystal openings resulting in what I didn't want, I finally got the last 10% to form a T5 Cosmic. I needed 1 more T2A for me to take Venom up so I did a path of 6.4 and I got it. Feels good having him at rank 3, love him.

Also got him, will problaby rank 3 him depending on the rewards from 7.2. Either him or Ghost since both T5 Catalysts are half way.

How many units on GM?
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Sick pulls man ..Venom will help you in varaints a lot and Mags is broken anyways . Gratzz

Well about the Variants..., only 2 of them are not explored, that being V1 and 5 but I won't be explore them yet, I want to do Mystic Dispersed before next week when 7.2 launches.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★

How many units on GM?
    Above 500 and bellow 1k, did it a few days before 7.1 was released and I can't remember clearly.
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Congrats!
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    WELCOME TO THE BREAKERHOOD!!
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,047 ★★★★
    Congrats!
    I love your rank 3 choice!
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    This venom looks so sick
    Awesome choice and congratulations
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo. Venom is one of champs in my wishlist
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Congo!
  • Congrats!
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Congratulations!
  • Terry_BolleaTerry_Bollea Posts: 54
    edited May 2021
    The r3 requirements for Throne Breaker is bull..
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Terrific! Congrats!

Dr. Zola
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,083 ★★★★★
    Amazing r3 option. Grats