As we continue to work to address ongoing issues regarding Parry and Evade, we will be extending the Week 4 Quest of the Summer of Pain and its Solo Objectives by 1 week to better allow you to complete this content. This will not result in next week's content being delayed.

Act 7 Chapter 2: Upset the Meta!

1235713

Comments

  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 921 ★★★★
    Cimi_alb said:

    Reward are same as 7.1 so no thank you. So I will do 100 percent spend lot my time for what one nexus that was in deals for 10 dollars haahahs no thank u

    when was a nexus available for 10 dollars?
  • BendyBendy Posts: 1,669 ★★★★
    Can we get the link for the info about the 7.2.6 boss please as wanna read the info about the boss?
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 2,170 ★★★★★

    Kerneas said:

    If it's as easy as 7.1, I am okay with rewards. But if the 7.2.6 boss is insane, the rewards could quickly become...insufficient.

    My approach so far is careful expectation. I won't judge until I try it out

    They’re not putting a hard boss into story mode anymore, don’t worry
    Since when? 6.4 had GM and Hydra adaptoid. 6.3 had CapIW and Mysterio. They are overall one of the harder bosses.

    It almost appears as if you based your opinion on only one chapter (7.1), but that would be silly, so what led you to this opinion?
  • Stu198311Stu198311 Posts: 65
    Copied and pasted rewards from 7.1 apart from 1 extra 25% t5cc Crystal
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 13,074 ★★★★★

    Tiniebla said:

    Almost same rewards as 7.1
    Are you serious ????

    Take a look at act 6 chapter 1 rewards compared to chapter 2. There’s not much difference there either.




    We had this exact discussion a few years ago when 6.2 came out, and everyone was like where are all the rewards.

    The main act rewards will be in chapter 4, and for completion and exploration of the whole act.
    Literally most of the items in 6.1 were increased or doubled in 6.2 so I don’t see where your going with this comparison lol

    7.1 & 7.2 are the exact same plus an extra 25% t5cc crystal and an embarrassing amount of t3a and t6 frags! I picked up 3-4x that amount during the spring cleaning even lol
    Act 7 is easier than Act 6. Rewards for act 7 are better than Act 6. The difficulty from 7.1 to 7.1 is the thinnest of margins. Rewards make sense.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 27,513 ★★★★★
    edited May 12
    xNig said:

    Funny how most of the complaints are on "what's in it for me", and no one mentions how much a s...storm the devs had to go through to think of all the new interesting nodes and interactions while not penalizing not having a niche champ.

    Tbh, as long as it's challenging and fights need to be thought through to be gotten through, the rewards are fine.

    (The Maze's rewards were 1 T2A, miniscule for the amount of pain that thing put people through. But it was challenging and fun.)

    Yes. The Rewards are scaled to the storyline. Somehow I think people figured they'd be Ranking R4s this Chapter.
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 931 ★★★★
    I MEan this all depends on the Gwenmaster fight. If it's like a hard fight when Champ from 6.2 was released then ofc the rewards are not worth it., but........

    With the way Act 7 has revolutionized comparatively speaking to Act 6 it wont be that difficult I'm assuming and these rewards are just "ok" in reality.
    It does kinda rub me the wrong way that the r4 materials are less than spring cleaning but ofc they'd wanna be able to make these more enticing to buy rather than grind for.
    The same feeling goes that the gold, shards, sigs were not increased just by a little at the very least....but again hey what can ya do.





    my real concern is.......where the Gwenmaster link at?
  • slackerslacker Posts: 655 ★★★
    Let put the reward aside, i see those nodes are creative and can be very powerful, don't you think so ?
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 896 ★★★★
    slacker said:

    Let put the reward aside, i see those nodes are creative and can be very powerful, don't you think so ?

    Going to use magik for the "while the iron is hot" boss so I can pretend kabam finally released the 6*
  • Ebony_NawEbony_Naw Posts: 2,086 ★★★★★
    Onurre2 said:

    WHERE IS THE 6 STAR AWAKENING GEM CRYSTAL FOR GODS SAKE!

    What's the point of an AG if I can't get the sig stones for the champ I use it on? There aren't many impact champs who need to be awakened but don't need sig stones.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 896 ★★★★
    Onurre2 said:

    WHERE IS THE 6 STAR AWAKENING GEM CRYSTAL FOR GODS SAKE!

    Probably in grandmasters gauntlet or summer of pain where people would actually have to work for it
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 27,513 ★★★★★

    Tiniebla said:

    Almost same rewards as 7.1
    Are you serious ????

    Take a look at act 6 chapter 1 rewards compared to chapter 2. There’s not much difference there either.




    We had this exact discussion a few years ago when 6.2 came out, and everyone was like where are all the rewards.

    The main act rewards will be in chapter 4, and for completion and exploration of the whole act.
    Literally most of the items in 6.1 were increased or doubled in 6.2 so I don’t see where your going with this comparison lol

    7.1 & 7.2 are the exact same plus an extra 25% t5cc crystal and an embarrassing amount of t3a and t6 frags! I picked up 3-4x that amount during the spring cleaning even lol
    Act 7 is easier than Act 6. Rewards for act 7 are better than Act 6. The difficulty from 7.1 to 7.1 is the thinnest of margins. Rewards make sense.

    Sorry but you are insanely wrong lol first off, we haven’t played 7.2 yet so you can’t say the difficulty is “thinnest of margins”
    Plus even if it was, that doesn’t matter as it’s the NEXT chapter! meaning the rewards should always be increased as it’s months later and rewards become more common.
    Actually a number of us were in the Beta, so he's not unfounded.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 1,741 ★★★★★

    J0eySn0w said:

    We don't know with full certainty the difficulty level of the chapter.
    Yet, one piece of advice: don't go watching videos on YT on how to defeat certain paths and bosses, come back here and say it was too easy. Face it by yourself and with yourself, go through the paths planning, roster selection and all that by yourself as it's all part of the challenge. And then some of you if not most won't come saying it's too easy and all that.
    It looks very interesting and fun besides the rewards.

    I did absolutely zero planning for 7.1 and finished it day one with a few overflow items. I don't expect 7.2 to be massively different, maybe just slightly more difficult unless they actually went all out on the boss
    Gwenmaster becomes the hardest boss in mcoc history lol.
  • ExWeaponExWeapon Posts: 27
    Unless they change the T6B/T3A needed to R4 a champ from 3 to 1 the fragments are 100% worthless.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 27,513 ★★★★★
    Then 7.3 they'd have to double that and 7.4 would have to be quadrupled because there's no satisfying expectations.
  • Ósea que el mismo premio que el 7.1 y nomas porque va estar más dura la misión y gastar más.. no Pos wow queda detallazo kagam .. se suponía que ibas a levantar el juego con todo lo que venía pero veo que no... viene siendo hora de dejar este juego eh ir a jugar fornite mejor más diversión y no gastas dinero.
  • GmonkeyGmonkey Posts: 1,704 ★★★★
    edited May 12
    It was bold of you to claim these rewards are bold.

    Ebony_Naw said:

    OGAvenger said:

    You guys saying look at 6.1 compared to 6.2 can see that the shards pretty much doubled as well as the fragments for t5b and t2a, right?

    From 7.1 to 7.2 the shards and fragments are literally the exact same. One extra random t5cc crystal (which is fine) and what 2% of t3a and t6b?

    But if you look at difficulty, 7.1 to 7.2 is virtually the same. 6.1 to 6.2 were leagues apart.
    Well, we won't really know that until it drops to be fair.

    But at the same time, can't judge rewards until it's out. Seriously, this looks like it could be a lot of fun with the new and very creative mechanics. Can we actually discuss that for a change?
    I can speak from experience with the beta. It's pretty much the same.
    Most paths can be done itemless, only a couple tough paths. Aegis intercept and aegis knockdown was the worst from what I remember.
  • KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Posts: 69

    Tiniebla said:

    Almost same rewards as 7.1
    Are you serious ????

    Take a look at act 6 chapter 1 rewards compared to chapter 2. There’s not much difference there either.




    We had this exact discussion a few years ago when 6.2 came out, and everyone was like where are all the rewards.

    The main act rewards will be in chapter 4, and for completion and exploration of the whole act.
    Literally most of the items in 6.1 were increased or doubled in 6.2 so I don’t see where your going with this comparison lol

    7.1 & 7.2 are the exact same plus an extra 25% t5cc crystal and an embarrassing amount of t3a and t6 frags! I picked up 3-4x that amount during the spring cleaning even lol
    Act 7 is easier than Act 6. Rewards for act 7 are better than Act 6. The difficulty from 7.1 to 7.1 is the thinnest of margins. Rewards make sense.

    Sorry but you are insanely wrong lol first off, we haven’t played 7.2 yet so you can’t say the difficulty is “thinnest of margins”
    Plus even if it was, that doesn’t matter as it’s the NEXT chapter! meaning the rewards should always be increased as it’s months later and rewards become more common.
    Actually a number of us were in the Beta, so he's not unfounded.
    Yeah I know, I was too. It was slightly harder and that was without the actual final boss. Not to mentions, that was the BETA! Lol anything can change.

    Look, I get it! I believe the community complains way too much and everyone wants 6* generic ag lol
    I just want the rewards to show an increase per chapter and not give a joke amount of t3a and t6 when 3 weeks ago you could purchase 4x that amount.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 6,250 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

    J0eySn0w said:

    We don't know with full certainty the difficulty level of the chapter.
    Yet, one piece of advice: don't go watching videos on YT on how to defeat certain paths and bosses, come back here and say it was too easy. Face it by yourself and with yourself, go through the paths planning, roster selection and all that by yourself as it's all part of the challenge. And then some of you if not most won't come saying it's too easy and all that.
    It looks very interesting and fun besides the rewards.

    I did absolutely zero planning for 7.1 and finished it day one with a few overflow items. I don't expect 7.2 to be massively different, maybe just slightly more difficult unless they actually went all out on the boss
    Gwenmaster becomes the hardest boss in mcoc history lol.
    I wouldn't be mad. I'd be surprised, but not mad. I'm legitimately curious how that's gonna be
  • TBuchanan24TBuchanan24 Posts: 76
    Ebony_Naw said:

    Also I must say I like that "use of VPN will disqualify you" helps crack down.

    It made me chuckle, but it's a move I definitely support. They may not be able to ban for it, but they can disqualify you
    This is stupid. The reason I say this is because since November I've been forced to use a vpn just to play the game. How can you disqualify people when there's issues with loading the game without wifi. So people are at a disadvantage and has to deal with not being able to play and need to pay or use sketchy vpn apps. Now for using the apps to play they can't participate in certain things in-game. Not fair for those people.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 13,074 ★★★★★

    Ebony_Naw said:

    Also I must say I like that "use of VPN will disqualify you" helps crack down.

    It made me chuckle, but it's a move I definitely support. They may not be able to ban for it, but they can disqualify you
    This is stupid. The reason I say this is because since November I've been forced to use a vpn just to play the game. How can you disqualify people when there's issues with loading the game without wifi. So people are at a disadvantage and has to deal with not being able to play and need to pay or use sketchy vpn apps. Now for using the apps to play they can't participate in certain things in-game. Not fair for those people.
    Blame the cheaters.
  • CristalmanCristalman Posts: 455 ★★★
    Poor rewards, not very motivating.
    To be honest , I thought Kabam would have been less stingy with 6* shards
Sign In or Register to comment.