**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 7.2 Rewards Discussion

13»

Comments

• SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    While I do feel that the rewards are a little on the lower side but if we look at abyss completion, it gives us 20k 6* shards which is the single largest amount of 6* shards we can get for completion of any content and the scaling wouldn’t be right if a single run through 7.2 would give as many shards as a single run through abyss so I guess we have to accept that 10k shards for completion is in line with the other rewards as far as 6* shards is concerned
    My gripe is with the reluctance of the company to provide us with 6* sigs cuz the amount being offered for now is really pitiful
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

My main disappointment is the amount of t3a /t6b they’re offering in exploration when you look at the volumes they were offering for cash last month.

Considering you need 3 of each for a rank 4 it’s an inconsequential amount for FTP players.

it's the same for non FTP players, almost nobody that i know actually got the t3a/t6b cause it was horrible value
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Increase the reward more reasonably, so everyone is happy.
    Simple solution.
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    edited May 2021

SknZn said:

Increase the reward more reasonably, so everyone is happy.
    Simple solution.

They already have..

Carina's Challenge
    June Gauntlet
    June-August Summer of Pain

What else do you want?
    5x ^ star Generic Awakening Gems
    5x Rank 1- 5 6 star gems
    1000 Generic 6 star sig stones
    ya know........ the small things in life :lol::lol:
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,750 ★★★★★
    People complain about rewards.

People complain about people complaining about rewards.

I just hope both teams have fun.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

Rewards are basically copy and paste..... no thought...disappointed to say the least.

This is the eighth time I've seen this exact complaint word for word. I actually think the rewards could have been slightly better, but I still find this amusing.